Diarhhea confessions: have you ever farted loud in public setting

FullyDattAndDatt3full

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Kk so whats "musical" about this topic? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

you don't believe in the musicality of farts? you can fart so that it is higher in the sound scale and so that it is lower in the sound scale. there is a science to it, you can educate yourself at your local M-USIC school. its not like farts are like drums, it is so important to remember and even drums can make very different sounds. i think you have never been im M-USIC school. here in Viljandi the land of folk music neoage, we have bM-ASSIVE squares outdoors in summer where we learn music. and really huge ball rooms to dance to music and learn harp and piano. the quality of these buildings is both eye-friendly and have good echo in the big majestetic massively royal music rooms that feel like an utter adventure. Sol-ba-si-ho is the new science of music straight from Viljandi's two adventures music castles that also have good ventilation and very humanly and INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOVATIVE tea chers.

i can now say to my musical teacher that i am sharing the knowledge of farts music on exhale. #collaboration,integrity,honesty and musically i-heart-it relationships

now we are learning farts with bass sounds and subs. it is groundbreaking, and i am so thankful we are in the school even in the age of covidtech and covidwörriež. its not only that our rooms are sanitary, they are cold and roomy so its easy to breathe. sometimes i feel playing flute in these rooms is easier to breathe than in my own home. okay brb i am going to the candy shop to buy alcohol free vodka. because a) its Christmas and b) i can!

17 hours ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

you don't believe in the musicality of farts? you can fart so that it is higher in the sound scale and so that it is lower in the sound scale. there is a science to it, you can educate yourself at your local M-USIC school. its not like farts are like drums, it is so important to remember and even drums can make very different sounds. i think you have never been im M-USIC school. here in Viljandi the land of folk music neoage, we have bM-ASSIVE squares outdoors in summer where we learn music. and really huge ball rooms to dance to music and learn harp and piano. the quality of these buildings is both eye-friendly and have good echo in the big majestetic massively royal music rooms that feel like an utter adventure. Sol-ba-si-ho is the new science of music straight from Viljandi's two adventures music castles that also have good ventilation and very humanly and INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOVATIVE tea chers.

:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Archived