Trisha Paytas banned from Instagram

"Talent" was never a requirement for people to become famous tho, if that's the case a lot of pretty actors and actresses but talentless wouldn't have a job, the same for singers out there. I personally don't care for this girl since she's more of a troll than a personality or whatever, but I don't think this is a fair thing.

I can't say much about the US 'cause I'm not from it, but every time I see things like this happening because of nudity I can only imagine that those people who complains about this kind of stuff doesn't even take their clothes off to take a bath. So many issues are important but GOD FORBIDS A WOMAN PROMOTES HER S** PAGE, THINK OF THE CHILDREN. 

I guess we brazilians are too liberal. :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

• Like 1

It could be bigger.

My friends said she does some stuff for shock value,  and apparently she in a video said something that was supposed to be how us views Israeli jews and that was probably a misunderstanding. 

And Instagram thought it was something else  

But another friend says she's also racist and transphobic. why can't people see how problematic she is 

1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

why can't people see how problematic she is 

Everyone sees how problematic and toxic she is. She gets cancelled every other month, but the problem is that she doesn't care, and she's entertaining and ridiculous enough that people continue to consume her content regardless. Most people that get cancelled are beloved, whereas Trisha is literally known for being problematic and messy. That's her whole appeal, which is why she's pretty much uncancellable.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I don't mind **** content, but they should really crack down on all those MAPs (minor attracted people) that have infested Twitter. Those disgusting freaks should not have a platform. :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

Absolutely... what I find hard to understand is that they manage to censor conspiracy theories  extremely rapidly, but when it comes to the safety of minors nothing happens lol

• Love 1

I agree with this. Way too much focus on showing off bodies and creating unrealistic beauty ideals. So many youngsters are on there it is likely to affect their self confidence, self perception and distort their views on what a “standard look” looks like in the real world :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:. Go to p hub or only fans and let some platforms remain somewhat sober and family friendly. The overuse of filters on there are bad enough :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: Instagram is a platform for all ages and there are children on there. Alarmists on the internet I can’t. This hasn’t affected your life at all. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: 

Lmaooo children under 13 years old shouldn't use social media, parents should protect them from it most of the time, it's their work. When I was a kid I also accidentally watched some photos I shouldn't and I'm still alive lol. Why can't they just put +18 on things like that? PARENTS should protect their kids from ****ography, gore etc. I'm pretty sure a lot of kids these days watch worse things on their own, seeing part of Trisha's *** won't mess up their minds. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

Lmaooo children under 13 years old shouldn't use social media, parents should protect them from it most of the time, it's their work. When I was a kid I also accidentally watched some photos I shouldn't and I'm still alive lol. Why can't they just put +18 on things like that? PARENTS should protect their kids from ****ography, gore etc. I'm pretty sure a lot of kids these days watch worse things on their own, seeing part of Trisha's *** won't mess up their minds. 

That’s not realistic now

• Like 3
17 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Trisha Paytas was banned from Instagram. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Instagram rolled out a new privacy policy and are cracking down on "cleaning" up the platform. They're likely doing this in a bid to earn more advertising revenue. If advertisers feel IG is too adult, they tend to not want to advertise there. 

That's why YouTube has strict community guidelines for publishers. If you say or show certain things, they can demonetize your channel. 

Same with Google. BreatheHeavy is a Google Certified publisher, meaning we have to abide by their rules or they could demonetize us, which obviously is no bueno (hence why a lot of words are censored, bc we have to). 

People suspect IG is removing s** workers from the platform. 

Exhale, what do you think?

Related:

trisha-ig.jpg.2a4fdf30dec662ef3077fd28b73a038d.jpg

Can’t wait for all that s***s who promote their onlyfans in instagram whithout thinking that is public without age rate... You can’t always do whathever you want...

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block