Trisha Paytas banned from Instagram

Why can't they just make a system that flags **** accounts and posts? Then, they could make it so that **** accounts and posts don't show up for people who are under the age of 18 and people who don't have accounts - problem solved. Obviously, in that case anyone could put in any age they wanted when making an account, but that has always been an exploit that you can't really do anything about, and I doubt a 14-year-old would lie about their age, just so that they could look at Trisha Paytas' posts. :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

First of all, Phub was a whole different animal than IG. Phub literally had some sus videos of unconsentual and/or statutory stuff that it refused to do anything about for so long. It wouldn't take down videos that victimized folks in them had 0 control over. 

IG is just doing the dumb stuff YouTube is doing and trying to pretend like *** straight up doesn't exist except for within marriage to make a baby once in a while lmao 

It's the stupidest thing. 

• Like 1

Its bs... ☝🏽 Someone mentioned it. There are some famous people that can poooost whateverrrrr they want on youtube, literally... & then when a regular person does a small percentage of that theyre banned. Doesnt make sense. Especially when we already have so much less. 

Nudity logically isnt bad... especially if its ****ographic. Were okay with all the violence... but ahhh. If its a woman’s nip its the end of the world. 

and logically... it makes sense that if men can show their nipples women should be able to. We further ***ualize women then blame them. As a society we have a long way to go, but this past year it seemed like we move backward. Technology further, but humanity backward. 

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Why can't they just make a system that flags **** accounts and posts? Then, they could make it so that **** accounts and posts don't show up for people who are under the age of 18 and people who don't have accounts - problem solved. 

I don't get why **** is allowed all over Twitter but not on other social medias

Twitter is a mess, there are even fetish accounts on there 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Arickwitana said:

Its bs... ☝🏽 Someone mentioned it. There are some famous people that can poooost whateverrrrr they want on youtube, literally... & then when a regular person does a small percentage of that theyre banned. Doesnt make sense. Especially when we already have so much less. 

Nudity logically isnt bad... especially if its ****ographic. Were okay with all the violence... but ahhh. If its a woman’s nip its the end of the world. 

and logically... it makes sense that if men can show their nipples women should be able to. We further ***ualize women then blame them. As a society we have a long way to go, but this past year it seemed like we move backward. Technology further, but humanity backward. 

the amounts of lies in your message :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

1) this girl isn't a regular person. She is famous on several platform and on Instagram she has a verified account. So your argument is invalid

2) No one is ok with violence. Some films or videogames are banned for people under a certain age. So your argument is invalid 

3) there is a huge difference about female ***** and  male muscles. so your argument is invalid

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

That's America for you.

America is the land of hypocrism. Sorry not sorry. The best example is JLo's nude single cover for "In The Morning" which is on her insta. That's considered okay cause she's an a-list celeb but dare you, as a regular human being, post a picture of yourself laying in bed with your butcheek showing a bit >>> BAN/REMOVAL.

Same with women in Hollywood. Still being paid less than men, men get away with a lot more than women but dare a female mediastar be on instagram.

To me it's clear that America still puts men above women which is no surprise when you have a president that grabs women by the ....

America is a beautoful country and I love its cities and all that but it's soooo damn conservative and not going along with time. 

This is literally like whole world, not only America 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

capitalism will be the death of this society i swear :icant_toxic_britney_window_jump_fall:

Except that's literally why you are writing this on your phone/computer/iPad. If it wasn't for capitalism, you wouldn't have these things.

So technically capitalism is what keeps the world going 'round.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I feel bad for the girl. She’s definitely struggling with some mental health issues and I worry that she could meet an untimely, unhappy ending if she doesn’t get some serious help. 

Yeah, she doesn't want to admit that she has issues. I like her content, even if I don't condone some of it! 

Unfortunately, she's headed off on a very dangerous direction.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I'm tired of this crackdown on adult content. It all started with Tumblr :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: I don't even use Instagram, but even PHub had to remove a ton of its content recently.

I wonder if businesses will one day realize how big of a hidden business *** work is though. OnlyFans and the PHub network is huge. Instead of running away from advertising on those sites, I wonder if businesses will one day take the risk, advertise on and embrace those sites, and maybe make big bank.

Phub was targeted for other issues, just as unfair, but still.

They keep ruining everything that's good :( 

I remember the days when the Internet was a freer place. Of course there were always annoying ads, but they weren't on YouTube videos or social media. Or you could upload stuff without worrying about copyright infringement and so. I feel so old just thinking about that and realizing it's been ages since :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

I don't understand what's the problem of brands with ***, isn't that what sells the most anyways? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, void priestess said:

First of all, Phub was a whole different animal than IG. Phub literally had some sus videos of unconsentual and/or statutory stuff that it refused to do anything about for so long. It wouldn't take down videos that victimized folks in them had 0 control over. 

IG is just doing the dumb stuff YouTube is doing and trying to pretend like *** straight up doesn't exist except for within marriage to make a baby once in a while lmao 

It's the stupidest thing. 

Phub did take care of those incidents though, while other social medias like Facebook or Twitter keep allowing these things to happen and they don't get the same amount of attack from all these complaining organizations. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block