Trisha Paytas banned from Instagram

• Leader

Trisha Paytas was banned from Instagram. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Instagram rolled out a new privacy policy and are cracking down on "cleaning" up the platform. They're likely doing this in a bid to earn more advertising revenue. If advertisers feel IG is too adult, they tend to not want to advertise there. 

That's why YouTube has strict community guidelines for publishers. If you say or show certain things, they can demonetize your channel. 

Same with Google. BreatheHeavy is a Google Certified publisher, meaning we have to abide by their rules or they could demonetize us, which obviously is no bueno (hence why a lot of words are censored, bc we have to). 

People suspect IG is removing s** workers from the platform. 

Exhale, what do you think?

Related:

trisha-ig.jpg.2a4fdf30dec662ef3077fd28b73a038d.jpg

• Haha 1

I'm tired of this crackdown on adult content. It all started with Tumblr :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: I don't even use Instagram, but even PHub had to remove a ton of its content recently.

I wonder if businesses will one day realize how big of a hidden business *** work is though. OnlyFans and the PHub network is huge. Instead of running away from advertising on those sites, I wonder if businesses will one day take the risk, advertise on and embrace those sites, and maybe make big bank.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i'm sorry for her but i'm happy about this news.
Showing you *** or **** isn't a talent and teenagers need to learn that

finally we can make famous people with real talents? 

In 2020 you don't need to be talented to become famous and Trish started as a Youtuber and became famous through that, her appearing on MANY tv shows and her music before she started onlyfans. 

So you're happy a *** worker got banned on instagram, simply for being a *** worker? This isn't an attack of any kind, i'm just simply curious if that's your reason. :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

Nudity is the most natural and normal thing in the world and they ******* censor it... sick 

That's America for you.

America is the land of hypocrism. Sorry not sorry. The best example is JLo's nude single cover for "In The Morning" which is on her insta. That's considered okay cause she's an a-list celeb but dare you, as a regular human being, post a picture of yourself laying in bed with your butcheek showing a bit >>> BAN/REMOVAL.

Same with women in Hollywood. Still being paid less than men, men get away with a lot more than women but dare a female mediastar be on instagram.

To me it's clear that America still puts men above women which is no surprise when you have a president that grabs women by the ....

America is a beautoful country and I love its cities and all that but it's soooo damn conservative and not going along with time. 

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I'm tired of this crackdown on adult content. It all started with Tumblr :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: I don't even use Instagram, but even PHub had to remove a ton of its content recently.

I wonder if businesses will one day realize how big of a hidden business *** work is though. OnlyFans and the PHub network is huge. Instead of running away from advertising on those sites, I wonder if businesses will one day take the risk, advertise on and embrace those sites, and maybe make big bank.

I think P-Hub decided to crack down on unverified contect because they had been criticized for months due to the fact that you could actually find videos of minors and unconsensual *** on the platform. Tumblr had been having the same issue before they decided to crack down on **** content as a whole.

As for YouTube, I find it to be VERY inconsistent. It must be Google's own personal partners (it's probably the really big, influential ones) that have been pressuring them to crack down on anything political, scary, ****, etc. Meanwhile, most decently-sized channels that post controversial content still get a lot of independent sponsorships. For example, Blaire White's most recent video got sponsored by Surfshark (I mean, read the title):

IDK, I just find the inconsistency to be rather peculiar.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, ol123 said:

In 2020 you don't need to be talented to become famous and Trish started as a Youtuber and became famous through that, her appearing on MANY tv shows and her music before she started onlyfans. 

So you're happy a *** worker got banned on instagram, simply for being a *** worker? This isn't an attack of any kind, i'm just simply curious if that's your reason. :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

*** workers can show their work in a platform where the owner allow those contents :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan: and where only adults are allowed to be

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

Will the stupid bots leave too or just block individual's profiles? Cuz honestly if Trisha posts anything on her page is her right, she's not promoting it or anything.

sweetie are you ok? when you join a platform you agree with their terms and conditions. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:
If you want be 100% free you need to build a own website

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block