i hope you people booing in the audience are ashamed of yourselves. She clearly was going through things during this time

The Exhale Psychic

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simon pays people to fake audition..pretty much every contestant knows its fake..

He then hires big names and famous people to make you watch it 

With britney 

-lorna bliss (x factor uk) FAKE..she didn't even get the lyrics right..it was ******* disrespectful to britney but hey anything to fill an episode 

-blonde girl that 'looks like britney'

-old man from South..just for britneys reaction 

- bunch of bad auditions and rude auditions intended to make britney look mean

-fake lightening storm

-FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

12 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

This whole thing could NOT have helped her anxiety one bit.

Just solidifies for me the conservatorship was formed to secure money for OTHER people, and not to help her at all. 

MTE. I know reality shows are fake af but if there’s a chance this is a real (which I’m very inclined to believe based off her reaction) I could only imagine what this did to her anxiety.

It puts her in such a bad position. She doesn’t wanna be mean and hurt his feelings but she’s also obligated to give her opinion. The whole situation is so ****ed and sad. Why the hell did they make her do this? The Femme Fatale/X Factor era never should have happened

19 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

I feel like they told her what she had to do tbh, I don’t think anything that she said on that show came from her. 

Yeah even the first live shows, she had an ear in and it felt like everything she said was not genuine..

I feel like by the half of the live shows, she was more comfortable and it looked more natural.

I would have loved to see 2016ney doing that, would have been much better.

5 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

This show gave me major bad vibes, I was never into it and I feel that it did absolutely nothing positive for Britney or her reputation. But we did get some cool gif and emojis from it.  :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

"And action"....x factor what GIFSimon " well bRitTaNEe wot do you thinkk"awkward britney spears GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Britney thinking "15 million for this bollox.. I shouldn't of got out of bed!.urghh..my dad is so stupid..forcing me to settle for THIS? Yet he gets the money"

page remains GIF

Odd when a woman who is deemed incompetent by her own father,  was still encouraged to be a judge on national TV..  britney is so above all this stuff..like the happy birthday song she was not feeling it it was a fake sketch thought of by the producers.. the fact that britney slowly started enjoying it just shows how patient she really has been with it ..ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

#freebritney 

rock n roll GIF

Well I forgot who said it but there was an article saying that Britney had an earpiece on her at all times feeding her lines, I wanna believe it was Demi who actually said it. That she always had to look for her team to feed her what to say.. I believe it was Jason who actually would tell Britney what to say when she was wearing the ear Peace

Archived