i hope you people booing in the audience are ashamed of yourselves. She clearly was going through things during this time

The Exhale Psychic

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she was pissed and sad that she was being exploited. Simon def had this pre planned to embarrass her.. put her on the spot... how come there weren't a bunch of people butchering Demi songs? or they probably did and I forgot.. and the fact that they let him do that WHOLE song.. and Britney wanted to be in and out of there in a filming day.. it was so obviously done to grind her gears... that's probably the first time she was BOOed in her life.. and thats disappointing because this was supposed to help her image and it seems like her team was just patting her back and like.. well you signed up for this... NO somebody with the ptsd and extreme anxiety she has.. this probably triggered her badly... and the whole court, and team just shook it off.. Britney was probably furious and riling inside... that's why she steps to Jason and Larry who are supposed to have things in control and they did NOT.. Simon was there to make a mockery of her... and she knew that. 

I mean he wasn’t stellar, the way the audience made it seem.  He has a good voice (he butchered the night notes)...he should’ve picked a different song.  Regardless, her walking away and failing to show him any type of compassion, as a fan of hers, was ****ty af.  We, as her stans, know that she is very humble and because of that finds it awkward to hear her own music let alone hearing someone else perform it...but still...she should have said she appreciated his love.  But everything about XFactor was fake af.  So I’m sure it wasn’t even her idea to act this way.  I’ll never forget when I went to the taping and the production crew was sooooo fake with us.  As we were waiting to go inside (as audience members), they were filming and interviewing us to make it seem like we were there to audition rather than just sit in the audience...

Archived