Which version of Boys do y'all prefer?

YeezusChrist

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I horrible for saying that this is my Sophie's Choice? :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Both versions are so amazing and timeless, but....... have to go with the Neptunes remix. Pharrell is a genius. Why Britney is collaborating with nobodies instead of someone like Pharrell is truly a question for the ages (oh wait it's because she's outgrown her management who think ppl like G-Eazy and Sabi are worthy of a feature on a Britney track :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:)

No one will talk about how the official music video on YouTube is titled "Britney Spears - Boys (Album Version) (Official Video)"? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:
There’s not something wrong in the title? Normally it’s the Co-Ed Remix not the Album Version :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

Also I have a preference with the original album version, more unique and is more interesting compared to the remix which is a little boring for me...

Co-Ed, but I wish it was just Britney and I wish it had the bridge.  I do like the claps in the original though.  I live for the dance break in the co-ed remix though...and her “have no fear, baby what are you waiting for?”

overall though, Boys is definitely one of my least fav Britney singles.

4 hours ago, MSTAR said:

No one will talk about how the official music video on YouTube is titled "Britney Spears - Boys (Album Version) (Official Video)"? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:
There’s not something wrong in the title? Normally it’s the Co-Ed Remix not the Album Version :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

Also I have a preference with the original album version, more unique and is more interesting compared to the remix which is a little boring for me...

Her team is a mess. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye::juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Last week I was listening to B In the Mix in Spotify and I noticed they wrote "Breathe On Me" Jaques LuCont's Thin White Duke Mix featuring Ying Yang Twins... :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I was like ...??? :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green::weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Archived