• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the mashup of both versions that she did during the Onyx Hotel tour  

No one will talk about how the official music video on YouTube is titled "Britney Spears - Boys (Album Version) (Official Video)"?  There’s not something wrong in the title? Normally it’s the Co-Ed

OG version: Neptunes Remix:   Both are really good. The OG version has the nice bridge and the beat goes hard in the remix.

Am I horrible for saying that this is my Sophie's Choice? :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Both versions are so amazing and timeless, but....... have to go with the Neptunes remix. Pharrell is a genius. Why Britney is collaborating with nobodies instead of someone like Pharrell is truly a question for the ages (oh wait it's because she's outgrown her management who think ppl like G-Eazy and Sabi are worthy of a feature on a Britney track :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:)

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

No one will talk about how the official music video on YouTube is titled "Britney Spears - Boys (Album Version) (Official Video)"? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:
There’s not something wrong in the title? Normally it’s the Co-Ed Remix not the Album Version :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

Also I have a preference with the original album version, more unique and is more interesting compared to the remix which is a little boring for me...

• Love 3

Co-Ed, but I wish it was just Britney and I wish it had the bridge.  I do like the claps in the original though.  I live for the dance break in the co-ed remix though...and her “have no fear, baby what are you waiting for?”

overall though, Boys is definitely one of my least fav Britney singles.

4 hours ago, MSTAR said:

No one will talk about how the official music video on YouTube is titled "Britney Spears - Boys (Album Version) (Official Video)"? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:
There’s not something wrong in the title? Normally it’s the Co-Ed Remix not the Album Version :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

Also I have a preference with the original album version, more unique and is more interesting compared to the remix which is a little boring for me...

Her team is a mess. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye::juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Last week I was listening to B In the Mix in Spotify and I noticed they wrote "Breathe On Me" Jaques LuCont's Thin White Duke Mix featuring Ying Yang Twins... :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I was like ...??? :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green::weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 1