Which Rihanna era had the best singles, and which era had the worst?

Which Rihanna era had the best singles, and which era had the worst?  

247 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Let's see how your Rihanna eras stack up for you in terms of singles. Which era has your favorite singles and which has your least favorite singles?

• Music of the Sun
    • Pon de Replay
    • If It’s Lovin’ that You Want
  • A Girl Like Me
    • SOS
    • Unfaithful
    • We Ride
    • Break It Off
  • Good Girl Gone Bad
    • Umbrella
    • Shut Up and Drive
    • Hate That I Love You
    • Don’t Stop the Music
    • Rehab
    • Take a Bow
    • If I Never See Your Face Again
    • Disturbia
  • Rated R
    • Russian Roulette
    • Hard
    • Wait Your Turn
    • Rude Boy
    • Rockstar 101
    • Te Amo
  • Loud
    • Only Girl (In the World)
    • What’s My Name?
    • Raining Men
    • S&M
    • Man Down
    • California King Bed
    • Cheers (Drink to That)
  • Talk That Talk
    • We Found Love
    • You da One
    • Talk That Talk
    • Birthday Cake
    • Where Have You Been
    • Cockiness (Love It)
  • Unapologetic
    • Diamonds
    • Stay
    • Pour It Up
    • Loveeeeeee Song
    • Right Now
    • What Now
    • Jump
  • Anti
    • Work
    • Kiss It Better
    • Needed Me
    • Love on the Brain

Ed7WEDnXkAA3yle.jpg

• Love 1

Loving this post:

GGGB era was iconic and the singles were smash after smash, same as Loud.

I voted ‘Rated R’ as the one worst (and I don’t hate it) because it is her strongest album in my opinion and there are a few tracks that absolutely needed the single treatment. I took this post as “in comparison to their parent album”. Correct me if I’m wrong. 

‘Talk That Talk’ and ‘Unapologetic’ are in my opinion, just an excuse to host the brilliant singles from both of them somewhere.

• Love 1

Wow. This was so hard :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:

I have grown up with Rihanna so all of her albums have memories from my teens up to adulthood :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

BEST- It was hard to pick between GGGB vs LOUD. Both eras were iconic but in the end GGGB help shape Rihanna into the huge pop star she is today :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

WORST- For me, its definitely MOTS. Pon De Replay was a cool track and I remember it being played at highschool dances but a lot people don’t remember this album or know that it exists :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Love 3

Album Rating for Me (best to worst overall. Not just singles)

-Rated R

- Good Girl Gone Bad

- Anti

- Talk That Talk

- Loud 

- Unapologetic 

- A Girl Like Me

- Music of the Sun

Both AGLM and MOS were like... she had brand identity and was still basically a kid. You could tell she was being pointed in a direction and following. They were so generic. Like imagine buying equate vs Vidal sassoon but songs instead of shampoo 

I did vote according to singles and Rated R was still the fave and MOS was still least fave

4 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Why was this so hard? :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

I went with GGGB for best singles because Disturbia pushed it over for me. But Loud was also an excellent Riri era with iconic singles. 
Voted ANTI as the least good because I liked that era the least and Needed Me is not my vibe. 

I wish Disturbia could have gone with Rates R. I feel like it fit the whole concept of that album better. We could have put rude boy or hard somewhere else. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block