Madonna: "Instagram’s new cyber surveillance policies allow Mark Zuckerberg to spy on you and your family"

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Madonna spread a conspiracy theory in light of Facebook/Instagram's updated privacy policy.

“Mark Zuckerberg to spy on you and your family,” she said.

“Instagram’s new cyber surveillance policies allow Mark Zuckerberg to spy on you and your family, steal your most intimate secrets and monitor your compliance with government mandates through all your devices – including your television – and sell your data to government and industry or punish you for disobedience,” Madonna said, adding: “This is some scary ****.”

IG responded, telling Mashable: 

“The new terms are focused on clarifying how the app uses data to serve personalised ads; what data advertisers receive; and licensing and IP usage."

“They did not change any of the language around the posting of ***ual or suggestive content.”

Oh Madonna :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Related:

madonna-facebook.jpg.1a614646f21b8324682fdc1e66d871cf.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Girl, I been knew Zuck spies on us with his stuff. None of that is new. 

Considering the hot water he's been in, I'm 50/50 on the 'selling secrets to the government. ' Government don't like him either so idk about that. But it wouldn't surprise me if Zuck tried a deal to get himself off with this stuff too. 

Anyway. Facebook and Insta listen to you. That's why I don't have the apps downloaded. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7

I don't think people realize she's going to do what she wants. 

The 2005 documentary should've called her out. 

Her security team,  told her going to Rachel's tomb where bloodshed is happening puts everybody in danger, not only your, but your husband,  kids, and us your security team. 

She told them, I'm your boss, if you die, you die with honor. 

I'm gonna go and stop being p#$sy fu$&ers. 

Your paid to do dangerous stuff. 

To even shading the police as we see her for protecting her. 

2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I don't think people realize she's going to do what she wants. 

The 2005 documentary should've called her out. 

Her security team,  told her going to Rachel's tomb where bloodshed is happening puts everybody in danger, not only your, but your husband,  kids, and us your security team. 

She told them, I'm your boss, if you die, you die with honor. 

I'm gonna go and stop being p#$sy fu$&ers. 

Your paid to do dangerous stuff. 

To even shading the police as we see her for protecting her. 

Who does she think she is ? She's a narcissist.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, ExXL said:

"conspiracy theories" ..... Well everyone is already aware of this , we knew that **** for years ain't nothing new .... Gen z only cares about likes and tiktok so I don't really expect them to care :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

They want to be connected with the world. 

Parents of these kids wonder if they have any real face to face friends or social life outside the internet. 

Now I see why, kids aren't considered good employees as well

3 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

They want to be connected with the world. 

Parents of these kids wonder if they have any real face to face friends or social life outside the internet. 

Now I see why, kids aren't considered good employees as well

Well I think most of them don't, and it's only getting worse , human interaction has become a rare thing it's sad ...... 

• Like 1

I mean, the fact that we are tracked and profiled everywhere we go on the internet is obvious. It's been that way for forever, so I don't really get the sudden outrage. It's literally a fact that phone operators provide (or at least had been providing, but let's be real - why would they stop) the government with data which is then compiled and stored. In the best case scenario, it's used to shove ads down our throats. However, I could definitely see them using this data to blackmail and silence people. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block