Demi Lovato comments on anti-vaccine post: "very great points!"

On 12/22/2020 at 4:16 AM, ColdAsFire88 said:

I understand your stance and I am glad that you recovered from covid-19. First off, I’m not a doctor but I have been reading up on science reviews since late March. This is what I have understood thus far. 

1. The reason they were able to come out with a vaccine in a short amount of time is because pharmaceutical companies already studied Corona viruses from previous outbreaks (south asia, middle east). The studies conducted on those outbreaks had limited funding and since the outbreaks were contained to regional communities the funding dried up. Fortunately this gave scientists something to start from once covid-19 came about.

2. This vaccine is different from the flu shot and its an RNA vaccine. Its my understanding that mRNA vaccines have been studied for 30 yrs now. Here’s a source (you’ve likely already had an mRNA vaccine btw)

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/mrna.html

3. I find it hypocritical that so many on here are arguing that we need to be empathetic towards people deciding not to get vaccinated yet we are acting like losing folks in nursing homes is nothing. Its almost like pro lifers saying let the old folks die but lets welcome babies. Yes, most folks under 60 are ok BUT they are still clogging up hospitals to get treatment for 2-5 days and are causing delays for others (accidents, heart attacks, OD’s, etc).

The world doesnt revolve around me or you and I think many are not seeing the bigger picture. This virus is exhausting everyones medical resources. A way to help alleviate that is by getting vaccinated OR you can sit your arse at home by yourself. We already tried the latter but everyone wanted to protest and gather so that didn’t work :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

I am happy to have a civil discussion with someone and I appreciate your answer. In my opinion and from my point of view, and also my grandmothers point of view who is 92 years old LOL its selfish to shut down the world to save the elderly, when every year 3.5 million children die of hunger yes our government's do nothing about it. I can't have this discussion, when I give you the facts that out of 11,000 deaths in Ontario, 10,900 were in nursing homes.

Do you interview the elderly of the world and they told you they agree on shutting down their children's and grandchildren's businesses? :)  Why didn't we put more effort in protecting the people who are actually in danger? Why are there more cases since everyone is wearing a mask and social distancing? By the way you mention the CDC but you forgot to send me the report from the CDC that says 99.7% have recovered :)  No one is clogging up hospitals to get treatment LOL I find it hyprocritical people are pro life but they let millions die from hunger and war.
Our health systems are not over filled, like I said, stop watching the news :)  They say the vaccine is 94.6% succesfull, for a flu that has a 99.&% recovery rate? Ill pass on the vaccine :) 

And you say you study science, so I am guessing you have a report saying this "virus" has been isolated? And purified? You should know what that means. I have contacted health ministries all over the world and they answered. But I'll let you answer first before I tell you what they said ;) 

Deaths are not higher than other years and in fact in some countries death rates are lower. The pandemic was all about implementing the global reset. And that was officially announced.

Lastly, why do I have to get vaccinated if you get yours? You are protected. That's ridiculous and shows a lack of respect. Vaccinate yourself and your family. I think people are mad because we have the guts to take a stance, which is based on facts and not conspiracy theories shade sips tea GIF

16 minutes ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

I am happy to have a civil discussion with someone and I appreciate your answer. In my opinion and from my point of view, and also my grandmothers point of view who is 92 years old LOL its selfish to shut down the world to save the elderly, when every year 3.5 million children die of hunger yes our government's do nothing about it. I can't have this discussion, when I give you the facts that out of 11,000 deaths in Ontario, 10,900 were in nursing homes.

Do you interview the elderly of the world and they told you they agree on shutting down their children's and grandchildren's businesses? :)  Why didn't we put more effort in protecting the people who are actually in danger? Why are there more cases since everyone is wearing a mask and social distancing? By the way you mention the CDC but you forgot to send me the report from the CDC that says 99.7% have recovered :)  No one is clogging up hospitals to get treatment LOL I find it hyprocritical people are pro life but they let millions die from hunger and war.
Our health systems are not over filled, like I said, stop watching the news :)  They say the vaccine is 94.6% succesfull, for a flu that has a 99.&% recovery rate? Ill pass on the vaccine :) 

And you say you study science, so I am guessing you have a report saying this "virus" has been isolated? And purified? You should know what that means. I have contacted health ministries all over the world and they answered. But I'll let you answer first before I tell you what they said ;) 

Deaths are not higher than other years and in fact in some countries death rates are lower. The pandemic was all about implementing the global reset. And that was officially announced.

Lastly, why do I have to get vaccinated if you get yours? You are protected. That's ridiculous and shows a lack of respect. Vaccinate yourself and your family. I think people are mad because we have the guts to take a stance, which is based on facts and not conspiracy theories shade sips tea GIF

You sound triggered but have a nice day :) 

• Haha 1
On 12/21/2020 at 9:52 PM, OnlyBeyonce said:

yes but if you aren't a doctor how you can properly questioning about it? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

The thing is: Even doctors can't tell you, because they simply don't know yet. 

And yes, we had here medicine which caused so much damage, they had to put it off the market. Like the swine flu vaccine or Contergan (dangerous for pregnant women > many babies with disabilities) 

I don't want to scare you, but make your own decision. I want to wait a little bit. 

• Like 1
On 12/21/2020 at 12:31 PM, ColdAsFire88 said:

Hmmm...well. What about her bi-polar meds? I mean modern medicine has helped treat a lot of medical conditions. So many people are saying they won’t get the vaccine but they’ll eat McDonalds until they get diabetes then hop on insulin :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:

We can all sit around and debate vaccines but the majority of us do not have degrees in medicine or science so I think we can all have several seats :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: 

You confused Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes. Please educate yourself on Diabetes. :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block