Demi Lovato comments on anti-vaccine post: "very great points!"

Missing where this is anti-vax... reads to me more like this dude is calling out the powers that be that push pharmaceuticals on us without pushing healthy lifestyles (ie: banning cigarettes) same powers that be that label liquor stores as “essential business” in a lockdown.  Poison is being promoted to us constantly yet they want to act like they care about the general well being of people when mandating a mask and shaming people fearful of a vaccine that was developed and distributed within 9 months when the typical timeframe is 10 years. 

Some of you are so dense it hurts To witness... and a special shout out to the real prizes that are mocking Demi Lovato for overdosing. Sorry you weren’t hugged enough as children. Or read to apparently. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

• Love 2
  • Like 4

I know more people who refuse the vaccine..

The reason why. 

The normal childhood vaccines somehow got into people's minds that it causes Autism and stuff, though that's a diagnose waiting to happen since birth,  bot vaccines 

The fact is people don't really know what covid actually is,   

Some in a survey called it an STD, to be taken this seriously..

Nobody really knows anything and what caused it.  

15 hours ago, Karmickiss said:

I think it’s OK for people to question what goes into our bodies.

The world isn’t exactly ruled by loving people.

and don’t drag me bc I won’t bother arguing. And I’m not even defending Demi. I’m just defending the right to question vaccines.

The only reason people are "questioning" is because of anti-science, anti-vaxx quacks fear mongering and taking advantage of social media algorithms to create distrust.

Unless you can list the ingredients in every product you apply to your skin and consume, don't try it for the vaccine.

11 hours ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

Wow, and here comes the river of hate pouring in Snoop Dogg Lol GIF People, fellow human being, why are we so mad at someone's personal choice and decision? This is exactly like people judging Britney in the past because of her sensual, **** performances. As someone who was positive for the Covid-19 flu, I also find it ridiculous to get vaccinated. This is not an opinion, its a fact as of this moment. 99.7% of cases are mild with cold like symptoms. And another fact is 66.7% of the deaths had THREE preexisting serious health conditions. And another fact is 99% of the deaths were in nursing homes. We are not in danger, and this does not classify a pandemic. And they discovered a vaccine in 9 months? Doesn't that freak you all out a little? Friends, it took them over 10 years and sometimes 20 and 30 to create a vaccine for any flu in the history of humankind. Its ignorant to follow and believe everything the media, doctors, and the government is telling you. It is NOT ignorant to question things. I am not saying to take anything I say at face value, but please, research, study, and not on google and YouTube. And most of all, stop hating on peoples choices. You can get your vaccine. Why does anybody else need to? :) 

I understand your stance and I am glad that you recovered from covid-19. First off, I’m not a doctor but I have been reading up on science reviews since late March. This is what I have understood thus far. 

1. The reason they were able to come out with a vaccine in a short amount of time is because pharmaceutical companies already studied Corona viruses from previous outbreaks (south asia, middle east). The studies conducted on those outbreaks had limited funding and since the outbreaks were contained to regional communities the funding dried up. Fortunately this gave scientists something to start from once covid-19 came about.

2. This vaccine is different from the flu shot and its an RNA vaccine. Its my understanding that mRNA vaccines have been studied for 30 yrs now. Here’s a source (you’ve likely already had an mRNA vaccine btw)

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/mrna.html

3. I find it hypocritical that so many on here are arguing that we need to be empathetic towards people deciding not to get vaccinated yet we are acting like losing folks in nursing homes is nothing. Its almost like pro lifers saying let the old folks die but lets welcome babies. Yes, most folks under 60 are ok BUT they are still clogging up hospitals to get treatment for 2-5 days and are causing delays for others (accidents, heart attacks, OD’s, etc).

The world doesnt revolve around me or you and I think many are not seeing the bigger picture. This virus is exhausting everyones medical resources. A way to help alleviate that is by getting vaccinated OR you can sit your arse at home by yourself. We already tried the latter but everyone wanted to protest and gather so that didn’t work :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

The only reason people are "questioning" is because of anti-science, anti-vaxx quacks fear mongering and taking advantage of social media algorithms to create distrust.

Unless you can list the ingredients in every product you apply to your skin and consume, don't try it for the vaccine.

I actually check the ingredients on the things I buy...so...

That’s just generalizing.

• Like 1

Didn't one of the vaccine companies release the ingridients publicly recently?  The vaccine has been tried and tested on thousands of people already, with no serious side effects, just similar side effects to a typical flu shot, and a very few number of people experienced an allergic reaction.

It's pretty much safe, not sure why some people are skeptical of it.  I keep hearing it was made too fast, but that should be expected given the insane amount of money and resources involved.

Personally I feel we should be happy that the vaccine is going to be widely available soon, it just brings us a step closer to normalcy:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I know more people who refuse the vaccine..

The reason why. 

The normal childhood vaccines somehow got into people's minds that it causes Autism and stuff, though that's a diagnose waiting to happen since birth,  bot vaccines 

The fact is people don't really know what covid actually is,   

Some in a survey called it an STD, to be taken this seriously..

Nobody really knows anything and what caused it.  

None of this is true btw. 

• Like 2

All she said was that he had valid points.... she didn’t state her own stance on the matter :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

That’s like when the election was happening, I knew who I was voting for, but I also saw valid points from the other side. That doesn’t mean I agreed with them overall. I still made my own decision. Something that has always been apart of our society’s problem is that we refuse to listen to each other. Y’all are so quick to jump down this girls throat and call her names and it’s unwarranted. And the comments about her **** issues are just cruel

You guys are great at helping to keep this place positive:clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block