Demi Lovato comments on anti-vaccine post: "very great points!"

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As if I couldn’t like her any less I’m so tired of people valuing their own uneducated opinions over trusted science and experts. Those opinions are annoying enough when they affect only the pers

Home girl does heroine/and all the other hard drugs but the vaccine is dangerous lol

We all know Demi is as dumb as a rock, so this isn't too surpising.  **** Demi

Posted Images

Hmmm...well. What about her bi-polar meds? I mean modern medicine has helped treat a lot of medical conditions. So many people are saying they won’t get the vaccine but they’ll eat McDonalds until they get diabetes then hop on insulin :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:

We can all sit around and debate vaccines but the majority of us do not have degrees in medicine or science so I think we can all have several seats :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: 

• Like 2

As if I couldn’t like her any less :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I’m so tired of people valuing their own uneducated opinions over trusted science and experts. Those opinions are annoying enough when they affect only the person with those opinions, but when they affect the entire rest of the population, it’s infuriating.

~ 🏳️‍🌈 Happy Pride Month 🏳️‍🌈 ~

I just loove how everybody meddles freedom of expression and how biased the system is towards tobacco industry, etc while talking about individual 's responsibility to end this Corona ****.

I suggest that those antivaccinators stay inside for the next 5 years or so, since quarantining is not that hard for them.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

She overdosed on heroine so :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

(p sure she knew the side effects of that deadly, addictive jab :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:)

on another note, if you’re anti vaccine youre anti living and Demi fits that too :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

even the holier than thou lad who claims to have never smoked like that makes a difference :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow::calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

:orangu_orangutan_ape: the amount of SHADE

• Haha 3
8 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

I think it’s OK for people to question what goes into our bodies.

The world isn’t exactly ruled by loving people.

and don’t drag me bc I won’t bother arguing. And I’m not even defending Demi. I’m just defending the right to question vaccines.

People don't question what's in the food at McDonalds... or any fast food restaurant, for that matter. Or any restaurant PERIOD. We don't question what's in the alcohol we drink, the cigarettes we smoke, the drugs we do at a party, etc etc. But people love to question what is in a vaccine that went through more tests and trial runs than any of those McChickens y'all eat when y'all are drunk. If you're going to question what is going into your body, at least be consistent. (Not geared towards you in particular, just in general.)

I hate social media for this purpose, somebody posts that they are skeptical and spreads all this misinformation that other people take as fact. 

• Like 2