This Interview With Nigel D is very Sad

The Exhale Psychic

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

My favorite director tbh.. Sadly they after oops when she stand for Britney her team stopped working with him. Britney always had an evil team somehow 

The speculation as to why he didn’t work with her after Oops was because Britney was allegedly upset that Nigel forced her into wearing a more appropriate/family friendly outfit for the sequin scene where she and her dancers were on the floor. That white outfit we now know was actually Britney’s second choice as the first one was considered more risqué and scandalous. She was upset at being told what she should and shouldn’t do. On top of that, the fact that the ******* camera fell on her head was probably the final straw for Britney and her team. Not to mention, Nigel’s production style was a bit outdated. Not to say Oops wasn’t a great music video but I think he creatively peaked there. Dave Meyers, Wayne Isham, Francis Lawrence >

1 hour ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

The speculation as to why he didn’t work with her after Oops was because Britney was allegedly upset that Nigel forced her into wearing a more appropriate/family friendly outfit for the sequin scene where she and her dancers were on the floor. That white outfit we now know was actually Britney’s second choice as the first one was considered more risqué and scandalous. She was upset at being told what she should and shouldn’t do. On top of that, the fact that the ******* camera fell on her head was probably the final straw for Britney and her team. Not to mention, Nigel’s production style was a bit outdated. Not to say Oops wasn’t a great music video but I think he creatively peaked there. Dave Meyers, Wayne Isham, Francis Lawrence >

The first outfit was team-s choice and Britney didn’t want to wear that..  Niel let Brit choose another (the white one).. 

I like him because of the emotions he feels towards brit.. He wanted to defend Britney and choose her side.. it’s a rare thing in britneys surrounding.. 

1 hour ago, NewDisplayName said:

The first outfit was team-s choice and Britney didn’t want to wear that..  Niel let Brit choose another (the white one).. 

I like him because of the emotions he feels towards brit.. He wanted to defend Britney and choose her side.. it’s a rare thing in britneys surrounding.. 

I like Nigel too but where did you hear that? It was Nigel who actually went up to Britney and her team and demanded that she change her outfit for one of the scenes of Oops. Ultimately, she listened to Nigel but it allegedly left a sour taste in her mouth and it’s probably why she never went back to him after the videoshoot. 

1 hour ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

I like Nigel too but where did you hear that? It was Nigel who actually went up to Britney and her team and demanded that she change her outfit for one of the scenes of Oops. Ultimately, she listened to Nigel but it allegedly left a sour taste in her mouth and it’s probably why she never went back to him after the videoshoot. 

Thinking back to Britney in that white fit.. and her hair sort of reminds me of the look Ariana goes for these days.. random 

Heartbreaking. Shame on each and every vulture who built her up only to take joy in her downfall.

Also, once she's free (because I genuinely think it's coming), I can't wait until we get to see her taking creative control of her career. I mean, even at 16 years old she had enough confidence to fight for the idea of a schoolgirl outfit even in the face of an established director who thought it was a bad idea, and look how that turned out :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

9 hours ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/britney-spears-20th-anniversary-oops-i-did-it-again-new-podcast-1006112/

Archived