9 years ago: Britney as a judge on the season 2 finale of The X Factor

9 years ago was the final episode of the season 2 of The X Factor, where Britney appeared as a judge and coach of the teens group.

Tate Stevens resulted as the winner, with Carly Rose Sonenclar as the runner-up.

Britney+Spears+Carly+Rose+Sonenclar+X+Fa

tumblr_mfga1wA8op1qhgj0co1_r1_500.gif

You can see more about her participation on the show on this thread (scroll through the last pages to see about each episode)

And the full list of episodes:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods

Wow its been 8 years? Wow thats crazy.

I remember watching this when it was on, I thought it was entertaining

the only thing is Britney acted VERY cringey at times but idk if it was due to meds or something

but I did notice how nice she was with the kids/teens she was working with.

That shows that she definitely has a nurturing mother type (fyi I DO know shes a mom, im just saying)

• Love 1
9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

the only thing is Britney acted VERY cringey at times but idk if it was due to meds or something

if i know right they had her say those sassy one liners (like on a talkie walkie thing idk about technology) 

i havent watched the show except whats on youtube so idk if thats what ur referring to tho

10 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

As much as I loved this for her in the beginning ..unfortunately it wasn’t a fit abs she just seemed uneasy buttt Atleast she got a bag for it 🤷🏻‍♀️ 
apparently highest paid judge at the time on a tv show at the time.

She robbed them :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 1

A few notes:

Britney had some great looks on X-Factor (and some misses) but I didn't like her finale look. The dress was fine, nothing special, but her hair and makeup were too casual for 1) the finale and 2) that dress. I wish she had really gotten glammed up.

Looking back, the "talent" on that show weren't that great. Carly Rose and Tate were good - Carly Rose truly was better and should have won. But if you watch shows like The Voice they have insanely talented people and Britney's season of the X-Factor got moderately good people.

How the HELL did 5th Harmony get to third place?? They were sooo terrible on the show. They didn't have any harmony, they couldn't perform, they had stupid performances (remember the big bows and the tea party and the waiters as butterflies wtf), and it was clear that only one or two of them were really talented. The others were their backup singers. Don't get me started on them or Camilla Racist Cabella. 

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, lili_ballet said:

if i know right they had her say those sassy one liners (like on a talkie walkie thing idk about technology) 

i havent watched the show except whats on youtube so idk if thats what ur referring to tho

I mean like the part where she screamed and also all the weird facial reactions she made on there that are now memes people laugh at.

I just dont think she was in mental condition to do it. She always seemed to be nervous everytime she was on there.

The only good thing to come out of that season was Fifth Harmony and they werent even the winners 

• Love 1

This whole season was a disaster, especially since I watched it concurrently with The Voice and the X(tra steaming pile of poo) Factor could not compare. Nobody could actually sing (aside from Carly Rose), yet the judges acted like they had just seen a Beyonce lifetime performance for each of the acts, Britney was obviously SUPER uncomfortable (even though she looked amazing), and if I had to take a sip of my drink every time Khloe waited 5 seconds after Mario finished speaking to say "YES! And....." I would be passed out within a half hour.

Let's forget this ever happened and just enjoy the gifs :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

14 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

Omg I've always avoided this entire mess BC I remember watching when it was on and I just ... 

Someone posted this in the other thread and idk I literally almost die watching i

Yes, this!!!! It's like they literally dragged her out of bed and slapped some makeup on her but forgot to give her the script she was supposed to stick to. 

I love how her entire demeanor changed once the two kids unexpectedly came in the room :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas: