BritneyHiatus question

IAmJustAKnee

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

nnnn what was the problem with the britney supporting WOC thread?

It was just tone deaf or at least not a good look. They tweeted it during BLM's uprising like they're "bragging" that Britney isn't racist. It's like "See! Britney isn't racist she supports WOC" like yes she does but that's not the right time, place to tweet it like we know she isn't racist you didn't need to tweet that. I hope that makes sense someone would probably explain it better dfhkldsfhsj :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

3 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Me three please :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

Lemme see how far I can remember, I definitely know certain things that would cause a lot of backlash from the Britney fandom if they got out, like I've said before, what they've done isn't illegal. It's just that what they've done would receive a lot of criticism due to how much they speak about Jordan. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I'm sorry if I sound weird to be honest. Ever since people started getting sued for defamation, I try not to talk about anything involving the #FreeBritney movement much anymore even if it barely involves it. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

6 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

It was just tone deaf or at least not a good look. They tweeted it during BLM's uprising like they're "bragging" that Britney isn't racist. It's like "See! Britney isn't racist she supports WOC" like yes she does but that's not the right time, place to tweet it like we know she isn't racist you didn't need to tweet that. I hope that makes sense someone would probably explain it better dfhkldsfhsj :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Its not only worse than that cringey af post Lynne did about Jayden's bodyguard that Juno Chynn also thought was so good to not share:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Leader
8 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Lemme see how far I can remember, I definitely know certain things that would cause a lot of backlash from the Britney fandom if they got out, like I've said before, what they've done isn't illegal. It's just that what they've done would receive a lot of criticism due to how much they speak about Jordan. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I'm sorry if I sound weird to be honest. Ever since people started getting sued for defamation, I try not to talk about anything involving the #FreeBritney movement much anymore even if it barely involves it. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

IDK why they dislike me so much but let's see if I can help turn things around so they have a different perspective of me. It may fall on deaf ears but who knows.

6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

IDK why they dislike me so much but let's see if I can help turn things around so they have a different perspective of me. It may fall on deaf ears but who knows.

I don't believe they spoke negatively about BreatheHeavy in private. I remember someone who knew did but I can't remember if they said anything about you as so many people were saying negative things about you. I do hope their perspective isn't skewed by that one person as that person had many negative opinions on the #FreeBritney movement. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

8 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

I mean understand as in you can't have everyone like you which is understandable. Also for stuff like "He uses her name for his own money" which I obviously disagree but it's understandable why people would misunderstand that and dislike you if that makes sense. Not everyone gets your picture, it's inevitable unfortunately :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

But also Jordan explain this mess :gloria_falling_stairs_trip::

Also please respond to these people skjahfasfhalsh:

Archived