BritneyHiatus question

IAmJustAKnee

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I looked over the comment and it should be okay, actually, so don't worry about that.

Anyways will DM you, please keep it private.

Ever since Britney fans started being sued for defamation, I've been scared to go in-depth about anything mentioning the Free Britney movement.

I appreciate that and dont worry, I wont share anywhere else. I also thought about that, but this is a forum... Can they sue us here? And when the majority dont even live in the USA? I mean we arent Courtney Love of course, but her comment is still up for some reason. I guess its easier for her to come for people who have websites or YouTube channels. 

3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I appreciate that and dont worry, I wont share anywhere else. I also thought about that, but this is a forum... Can they sue us here? And when the majority dont even live in the USA? I mean we arent Courtney Love of course, but her comment is still up for some reason. I guess its easier for her to come for people who have websites or YouTube channels. 

Courtney got out of the U.S. into Europe :wink_britney_everytime_white:

1 hour ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Yeah I understand not liking Jordan but some of the ways they go about it feels "shady" and weird, for example like I mentioned in the OP, liking tweets that don't talk so pretty about him (language-wise, calling him a *****, etc). Even if you don't like a person, doing those types of things is extremely questionable and not a good look. I understand if this was L** T***** or an extremely horrible fan but in this case it just doesn't feel right imo :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: Sorry I'm trying hard not to sound biased since I like Jordan lol

i try not to be biased too, but i’ve been reading BH since forever, stan twitter didn’t even exist back then, so to me it’s really weird when Hiatus shades BH because this is the biggest Britney community i’ve ever known. Here you can find different points of view about the whole situation and Britney herself and Jordan has been there creating and maintaining this site since day one. I don’t agree with everything he says or does but I appreciate his work and he’s a main force in the community.That’s why Hiatus speaking like that about bh and him feels so off to me.

18 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

i try not to be biased too, but i’ve been reading BH since forever, stan twitter didn’t even exist back then, so to me it’s really weird when Hiatus shades BH because this is the biggest Britney community i’ve ever known. Here you can find different points of view about the whole situation and Britney herself and Jordan has been there creating and maintaining this site since day one. I don’t agree with everything he says or does but I appreciate his work and he’s a main force in the community.That’s why Hiatus speaking like that about bh and him feels so off to me.

Exactly I don't want to come off too biased 'cause just like you said, I don't agree with everything he says/does and some of those things (for example my friends don't like the clickbait sometimes :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:) might be what makes people dislike him and I don't wanna "invalidate" that but first off, he's done many good things and this site has literally helped so many people and helping them help Britney, and second, just like you said and I mentioned before, the way Hiatus handles their dislike toward him just doesn't feel right and quite hypocritical. They're liking tweets related to BH being negative but as if Hiatus being almost "shady" and liking these not so pretty tweets about Jordan is any more positive and to add on, that shady Xtina tweet in the OP and etc. See the double standards? Their free to do what they want but it was probably better to just sit there and keep quiet tbh 'cause it feels like complying with "hatred"

1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I looked over the comment and it should be okay, actually, so don't worry about that.

Anyways will DM you, please keep it private.

Ever since Britney fans started being sued for defamation, I've been scared to go in-depth about anything mentioning the Free Britney movement.

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

14 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I work for an international law firm where I sue individuals/companies in different countries, all you need is an address and/or details of who the representatives for that person would be in the country you're in.

For example, I work in the UK and if I want to issue legal proceedings against someone in Germany i'd ask for their UK agents who would deal with the issue on their behalf - so i'd then issue proceedings that way, so I could serve proceedings on their UK agent.

I hope that makes sense - that's how it is the area of law I work in anyway in the UK.

Also I very much doubt Lou could sue members of a site for their opinions plus it'd be extremely hard for her to obtain those details.

7 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I mean she would not have much use of using me. I live in a country where ppl get 3 years for ****** if they have connections. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Punishments for name slander are like 100-200$ so good luck with that Lou.

5 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

She couldn't file anything, least of all a lawsuit. You're not even part of the EU anymore.

My dumb self thought about how it would be smart if she allegedly tried suing every single Exhaler and fans and then she'd run out of money, time, and energy to sue but then I remembered she's allegedly using Britney's money Gretchen Crying GIFs | Tenor

Just now, IAmJustAKnee said:

My dumb self thought about how it would be smart if she allegedly tried suing every single Exhaler and fans and then she'd run out of money, time, and energy to sue but then I remembered she's allegedly using Britney's money Gretchen Crying GIFs | Tenor

Stream Matches so she can sue you with your own stream money :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Leader
21 hours ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

I mean understand as in you can't have everyone like you which is understandable. Also for stuff like "He uses her name for his own money" which I obviously disagree but it's understandable why people would misunderstand that and dislike you if that makes sense. Not everyone gets your picture, it's inevitable unfortunately :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

But also Jordan explain this mess :gloria_falling_stairs_trip::

Also please respond to these people skjahfasfhalsh:

Lol I have no idea what half of these Tweets are even claiming. It's super easy to drag me and go on about your day tho I get it. I'd love for Molly to sit me down and say all this to my face. I'd be interested to see how that'd go down.

At this point, people are going to either like me or dislike me and there's really nothing I can do to persuade them aside from just trying to be a good person and support Britney and the Free Britney movement in a way that I feel is productive and positive. 

There will ALWAYS be haters saying I use Britney for money, that I allow negativity etc etc. At the end of the day, I highly doubt any of those people felt "good" Tweeting those things. It's a reflection on what's going on in their lives (whether they're aware of it or not), so I feel for them in that regard. 

On 12/20/2020 at 4:52 PM, IAmJustAKnee said:

Also please respond to these people skjahfasfhalsh:

"You could have exposed Lou directly in court proceedings and been a hero" How old is he/she? Don't y'all understand from Britney that going into a judicial battle is not as easy as you may think?... :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

And from what I recall this was the platform where the freebritney movement started, so I don't see how Jordan does not care about her... ?

Archived