BritneyHiatus question

IAmJustAKnee

NO BASHING PLEASE:

I wasn't sure if this should be a thread or not because it felt weird but I needed to know if anyone was getting the same vibes.

So they're getting "dragged" right now for this deleted tweet:

Their response:

Now I understand the page is expressing themselves and it's all fun and games because being on Stan Twitter BH has definitely had its share of shady tweets for kiis kiis but the thing is they've been doing stuff that has been giving me weird vibes:

These (tone deaf) tweets during the BLM uprising in June:

And Jordan definitely has a lot of people disliking him but the way this page tweeted this felt weird because they then went on to like tweets under it speaking not so pretty about Jordan.:

Whether or not you agree with Jordan's decision at that time, the way this page liked people's following tweets doesn't sit right with me, it almost feels like going with hatred even more if that makes sense?:

And a bunch more just look at that thread. And then just a few days ago BH mentioned and credited Hiatus rightfully so because the Exhale thread was filled with Hiatus's tweets in which Hiatus liked this tweet themselves:

So they liked it but then yesterday (3 days later) when Hiatus tweeted about BH being threatened a lawsuit, they also liked this tweet about @Jordan Miller calling him a *****:

Tweet now coincidentally deleted but here's a screenshot of the cut off tweet from my history in which Hiatus liked: https://twitter.com/JoshuaCurry_/status/1340346510156902402

O9wma1Y.png

So my question is has anyone bene getting weird/negative/strange/etc. vibes from this page? I also understand disliking Jordan and Exhell is not any more positive but it feels hypocritical of them in the sense it feels like they're also complying or "causing hatred"? It feels shady in not a good way. I hope that makes sense :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

idk much about stan twitter or whatever, i’ve been following hiatus for a while now because they keep me updated and i like some of their threads, but it is weird sometimes specially when they insult BH/Jordan I feel like this is like a civil war between Britney fans or something  :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

6 hours ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

No it’s true. I lurk on Twitter and often times see tweets by that Hiatus Britney dude and while I think that person has been a great support to Britney, they have set her up numerous amount of times. His/her account feels very tone deaf as well. 

6 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Also if they sue me, I am a kid so please don't. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

(Nothing)

10 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

idk much about stan twitter or whatever, i’ve been following hiatus for a while now because they keep me updated and i like some of their threads, but it is weird sometimes specially when they insult BH/Jordan I feel like this is like a civil war between Britney fans or something  :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

Yeah I understand not liking Jordan but some of the ways they go about it feels "shady" and weird, for example like I mentioned in the OP, liking tweets that don't talk so pretty about him (language-wise, calling him a *****, etc). Even if you don't like a person, doing those types of things is extremely questionable and not a good look. I understand if this was L** T***** or an extremely horrible fan but in this case it just doesn't feel right imo :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: Sorry I'm trying hard not to sound biased since I like Jordan lol

I literally only check that page when there's court hearings because they're usually the first to post updates. 

In saying that, having looked at what they posted on the Grammy page.... they set themselves up to get dragged and then seek sympathy from the pressure of having a large following :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. 

And don't get me started on the BLM post. Jesus. 

Archived