Ariana Grande shares photos of her wedding day

mannequin19

I honestly think she's getting married already knowing this has an expiration date. Isn't that how the new generations see love and marriage? Like a transaction, or an impulse ("listen to your heart" and that sh/t), a plan for the now.

Very "Let's Get Married, I'm Bored" kinda vibes.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

This is just really unnecessary. Even if you believe it’s true, why can’t you just be happy for two people who believe they have found their one and only.

Because this is her second “one and only” in like 2 years. She’s very impulsive. I just don’t believe it will last :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Barajas said:

World most successful current pop start having an unexpected small private wedding with a random guy...

Why I feel like having q deja Vu and an axiety attack at the same time? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Wish the best to Ariana, hope this is not her K-fed. 

To be fair  unlike Kfed he's got massive amounts of money from being the top seller of homes to A listers. 

But I hope they enjoy their 2 months of marriage lmao oh lord. Congrats....I guess?

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block