Ariana Grande shares photos of her wedding day

mannequin19

28 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

She was engaged a lil over a year ago to another man..

she getting them 7 rings alright 7 rings i want it i got it GIF by Ariana Grande

From a mental health perspective, the people who have this kind of behavior tend to be struggling with something deeper. On the other hand, cheers! Best wishes. 

13 hours ago, mannequin19 said:

yasss a #1 song and #1 album is FLOPPING :bedtime_britney_book_Reading: 500k units sold is FLOPPING

It really wasn’t that “successful”. It wasn’t either a flop tho, since it’s doing absolutely fine but it won’t be an iconic, successful or as impactful era as the Thank U, Next era was. Selling 175k only in your first week for one of the most hyped albums at the time really isn’t that great :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

18 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

It really wasn’t that “successful”. It wasn’t either a flop tho, since it’s doing absolutely fine but it won’t be an iconic, successful or as impactful era as the Thank U, Next era was. Selling 175k only in your first week for one of the most hyped albums at the time really isn’t that great :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

The fact is Billboard announced it's #1 on pop radio..

That's the longevity of this track. 

It didn't break streaming records,  neither did the album.

It's a success cos of radio that's it. 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yeah but I was talking of the album not song. The song was a hit, but the album? Not so much

Maybe post the reviews  

They liked her vocals,  but criticized the production as there really was nothing changed, and the fact that they hated how filthy the lyrics actually were..

@ColdAsFire88 actually mentioned that the lyrics were one of the albums lowest p points on the album. 

34+35. Not much to the imagination is there. The best songs about hooking up should allow you to fantasize, not actually make it so obvious..

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Idk, it's very subjective. Personally, I think old people with tattoos look freakin' badass:

0_pay-tattooed-great-grandma-5.jpg

I guess the ones on her fingers will probably fade, but you can always get them touched up.

I actually like Tats every where else but its not flattering on the hands (IMO) I could handle like one or two but i hadn’t noticed she had that many :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Like 1
On 12/20/2020 at 8:26 PM, Blackout2006 said:

Ewww, Pete was no match for Ari lol but kk, some people have very weird taste in men like thinking Kfed was handsome lol :matches:

Oh God, that pete guy was Ari's kfed but she just didn't marry him. She broked the curse. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

That means In an alternative universe britney didn't marry him and had her thank u next kinda era. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block