Britney's appearance through her career (1998-2020)

• 5 months later...
On 12/20/2020 at 11:34 AM, Dreams said:

because fans were saying she looked old/tired on the x factor

then she had that eyelift in Q1 2013 just before she did her nose i think 

people are never happy 

But when does Britney let what fans tell her change her?  She’s always been quite stubborn and unbothered in her appearance. Why the change? 

Looks to me like someone in her personal circle persuaded her to do it. Convinced her about it. I thought Britney had a problem with her nose. It’s her kids nose too well not anymore :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

On 12/20/2020 at 11:45 PM, Danielle1987 said:

Have you checked out the Reddit posts that were on that account? Just by the timing of everything & they way things were worded, I’m 50/50 on that actually being her account. 

Can you DM me too about that Reddit account? At first was like lmao what kinda bs but then after I quoted you I noticed it's you. That's really scary

There was this one period in 2013 where she was looking gorgeous. I think it was after the eyelift but before the nosejob

bjtoz2.jpg?resize=533%2C800&ssl=1

To be quite honest though, she got this glazy look in her eyes ever since the Circus era. I hate that they put her on meds. This woman deserved so much better

• Like 2
On 12/20/2020 at 3:28 PM, Look But Don't Touch said:

Looking for photos and doing that second picture with 2010s was overwhelming to me tbh, like I literally felt that lack of her energy, her dead eyes and smile, that negative energy. From that smiling, positive girl in early 2000s (what made it so fun and nice to do cause I felt that amazing vibe) she went to this, it's actually crazy that something like that happened but it's not a secret what stress, illness, fame, toxic people can do to us. Damn she was too pure for this world I feel. It's heartbreaking. I totally don't wanna be mean or anything, I love Britney of course, it's only appearance but we all know that she looks about 10 years older than she actually is, it's totally not a bad thing and not a shame but u know this thread is about her appearance.

I wouldn't feel too excited about these 2015-2018 photos cause it was for sure photoshoped as hell, I don't think she looked that healthy :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: I was shocked looking at some photos from 2014 cause she literally looked like grandma. I just wish she was free, healthy and happy, she deserves it after all of these horrible years for sure. 

Can someone feature it? 

Idk, looking at her recent ig I don't think she looks older than her age at all, with bad make up perhaps, but she doesnt really look older than 40

19 hours ago, Goten21 said:

There was this one period in 2013 where she was looking gorgeous. I think it was after the eyelift but before the nosejob

To be quite honest though, she got this glazy look in her eyes ever since the Circus era. I hate that they put her on meds. This woman deserved so much better

She looked amazing in 2013

EGYa.gif

On 6/18/2021 at 6:07 PM, Goten21 said:

She had a nose job here.

Anyhow.

Change between 2009 and 10 is insane. 

Man it’s like three different people… I dunno her looks have changed so much and she was such a natural beauty that it’s unfortunate and kinda depressing.  She’s still beautiful but it was so unnecessary for her to play with her face at all

"**** as I wanna be"...

Make no mistake, she can easily get professional glam and do a photoshoot and look just as good as ever. She chooses to keep it real and not get caught up in her image on her Instagram page. But she would clean up nicely when appropriate (such as when she attended a wedding with Sam recently). Day to day she literally is just at home in workout clothing and no makeup, just like everyone else. It's refreshing that she shares that with us.

Regarding her nose job. I don't think she needed it, however it's beautiful. Before the nose job she would do contouring in photoshoots. After the nose job she doesn't need to contour it. When it gets contoured now it looks too small. I do think she has made some mistakes with fillers in her lips and around her mouth. However I believe those can fade away and not be as bad in the future if she stops. Still gorgeous but we all age. Her body is bangin for someone much younger than her.