Britney's appearance through her career (1998-2020)

5 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

Do you guys remember the Reddit rumors? How some people found out her supposed Reddit username?

I looked up the user’s posts. & some were on legal advice about conservatorships & the user mentioned forced plastic surgery. 

I can imagine her team being so evil that they put a “forced smile” on her face. Hence the 2015 mouth corner work. 

do you have anymore info on this reddit account ? ive never heard about it before

11 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

Have you checked out the Reddit posts that were on that account? Just by the timing of everything & they way things were worded, I’m 50/50 on that actually being her account. 

I haven't, I don't know the name of this account. Can you DM it to me?:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

15 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

The tanning bed for sure hasn’t helped! That’s probably the number one culprit. She even had a tanning bed on her tour bus (for at least one tour)

The number one culprit will be harsh medication she was put on from 2010/2011. She shows the effects of Lithium treatment which is a very strong **** used to treat people with schizophrenia.

We’ll never know exactly what happened between that period of time but at this point it wouldn’t surprise me if they drugged her up and forced her to comply.  

25 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

The number one culprit will be harsh medication she was put on from 2010/2011. She shows the effects of Lithium treatment which is a very strong **** used to treat people with schizophrenia.

We’ll never know exactly what happened between that period of time but at this point it wouldn’t surprise me if they drugged her up and forced her to comply.  

I could definitely see medication being responsible for the “changes” & then tanning bed being responsible for the accelerated aging (wrinkles), at least a good portion of it. Like I said, most likely a combination. 

I know what lithium does to one mentally, but what does it do physically? & yeah she’s definitely been drugged up and forced to comply. For sure. 

I was looking at 07 pap videos & she actually seemed way more “together” then than she has under the conservatorship for quite some time now. It’s all so cruel :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Like 1
17 hours ago, BabkaAutorka said:

I heard that her medicine has some substance that cause faster ageing, I don't know if it's true 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:... u should stop reading conspiracies theories on instagram please

I mean what would u expect from someone who likes panda eyes and clearly does not take off her makeup before sleep? Don't blame anyone but her lmao

• Love 1
12 hours ago, BabkaAutorka said:

I won't. It's her only photoshoot from 2007 in good quality and black hair and also I don't wanna pretend that everything was okay with her at that time 

ya i get it, i didnt legit want you to remove it. just makes me sad that time in her life. i remember for that shoot they said she was really out of it, used the dress to clean up her dogs **** on the floor, etc.