Britney's appearance through her career (1998-2020)

9 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I remember everyone praising her in 2009 for ageing gracefully and not getting tons of plastic surgery.Β 

I’d rather her resemble X-Factorney than having anything on her face touchedΒ :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

I remember all of the hate on her appearance in 2012 on Exhale. I remember thinking β€œall of this hate is going to push her into plastic surgery”. Sure enough!

• Love 2
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

I’d rather her resemble X-Factorney than having anything on her face touchedΒ :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

I remember all of the hate on her appearance in 2012 on Exhale. I remember thinking β€œall of this hate is going to push her into plastic surgery”. Sure enough!

She looked amazing on the live shows. Despite that Brook Hogan Hogan hairstyle.

She looked young and fresh.

• Like 1

Do you guys remember the Reddit rumors? How some people found out her supposed Reddit username?

I looked up the user’s posts. & some were on legal advice aboutΒ conservatorships & the user mentioned forced plastic surgery.Β 

I can imagine her team being so evil that they put a β€œforced smile” on her face. Hence the 2015 mouth corner work.Β 

1 hour ago, BabkaAutorka said:

No one would expect in early 2000s that ibcredibly pretty girl to look like that now damnΒ 

Β 

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

I remember everyone praising her in 2009 for ageing gracefully and not getting tons of plastic surgery.Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

I noticed a huge change in her appearance in 2010 when that photoshoot came out. Then I noticed it even more during her Glee episode

we have to admit it, primeney's beauty also contributedΒ to her success/legacy/career, but the problem is that her team constantly tried to put her in that perfect young fresh sweet blonde popstar box even after 2007 when it didn't really fit her anymore. there's always beenΒ disconnect between that image and the post-breakdown britney and it somewhat feels off. they should of went for a different kind of blueprint/concept after 2007 or at least slowly move on from classic Britney image.Β Β 

And i believe that is one of the reasons why Britney always seemed so uninterested in her work after Circus, that image wasn't reflective of who she was.Β 

That's the issue, when artists buildΒ their careers on ephemeral concepts such as youth / innocence etcΒ it's very complicated for them to get past that image. People will always have that Baby one more time school-girl Britney in mind, in our subconsciousness she will always be that Britney, which is why people and fans refuse to see her getting older.Β 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

Β 

Β 

we have to admit it, primeney's beauty also contributedΒ to her success/legacy/career, but the problem is that her team constantly tried to put her in that perfect young fresh sweet blonde popstar box even after 2007 when it didn't really fit her anymore. there's always beenΒ disconnect between that image and the post-breakdown britney and it somewhat feels off. they should of went for a different kind of blueprint/concept after 2007 or at least slowly move on from classic Britney image.Β Β 

And i believe that is one of the reasons why Britney always seemed so uninterested in her work after Circus, that image wasn't reflective of who she was.Β 

That's the issue, when artists buildΒ their careers on ephemeral concepts such as youth / innocence etcΒ it's very complicated for them to get past that image. People will always have that Baby one more time school-girl Britney in mind, in our subconsciousness she will always be that Britney, which is why people and fans refuse to see her getting older.Β 

Ultra *** kitten image needs to going she ever decides to comeback. Her costumes become ridiculous post GLORY era. It's fine that she was feeling herself. But she can be as **** bit more covered up.

One of Prime Britney charms was that she was always touching a line between innocence and pure ***. In my opinion she crossed the line with POM tour where she looked cheap for most parts.

Β 

Circus promo era costumes were on point. **** yet modest at the same time. Especially outfit used for Circus promo performanceΒ 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Danielle1987 said:

Do you guys remember the Reddit rumors? How some people found out her supposed Reddit username?

I looked up the user’s posts. & some were on legal advice aboutΒ conservatorships & the user mentioned forced plastic surgery.Β 

I can imagine her team being so evil that they put a β€œforced smile” on her face. Hence the 2015 mouth corner work.Β 

****, I'm scaredΒ :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: