Fiona Apple puts the Grammys on blast for nominating Dr. Luke, says she might smash her Grammy if she wins

Jordan Miller

Defending Dr Luke and calling him a "genius" for making the most basic beats while shading one of the most brilliant artists out there... Some of the comments on this thread are an abomination. 

What's funnier to me is that some of the people defending him and claiming he's 100% innocent "because a judge said so" are very vocal about the injustice in Britney's case. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Anyway, Grammys are trash. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, CloseMyEyes1457 said:

I mean - she might be just unfamiliar with what's happening with Britney or what her conservatorship entails, so it's better to be hush. She could get acquainted and then answer later down the road (if she gets asked again) - but at the time of this interview, she didn't know much. Would you prefer she faked/manipulated an answer in the sense of - "yes, I fully support the movement of Free Britney", without knowing what that movement represents? 

I do think she could have possibly asked a question/showed more interest about the movement and made a statement in regards to what she would have been told, but her statement is miles away from inappropriate. 

Its better than faking, I agree with that but my point is she doesnt seem to be interested to know better about whats happening to Britney. She knows smt is up, yet doesnt seem to care to know much/more about her situation. This shows lack of interest. Just look at how she talked about Kesha and Taylor, but when it came to Britney, she answer like that just to get over with that question. Isnt it ironic that these so called feminists hear that the movement is FREEBRITNEY yet dont even have the curiosity to know whats really about? Ive seen so many feminists/feminist pages that dont talk at all about Britneys situation. Why is she the exception to the rule? Why these feminists dont care that much about her situation? Is bc they dont like her as an artist? Why her situation isnt that important? Why dont they care?

Its ok If u dont know everything bc its like a rabbit role, but the lack of interest of the majority shows. See Miley for example, she said she didnt know that much but in the end she said that Britney should have the freedom to live the life that is the most authentic to her. She showed support for Britneys freedom. Is that much to ask for? Fiona could have said smt like that. Im not saying she should have screamed FreeBritney and accused everyone else of abusing Britney, that wasnt my point. If they cared enough, they would point out how weird is Britney can work and earn millions but not control her own life, career and finances. It doesnt take much to see Britneys situation is ****ed up, yet the majority simply dont care. If that was happening to any other big star, they would be way more vocal about, I bet that.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block