Team cship strategy

ColdAsFire89

.. I just got this thought and maybe someone on here knows how this works...

If Jamie is kicked out as the conservator of her estate

What will happen to the LLC's that have been transferred to Jamie and Andrew wallet?

Does Jamie get to still call the shots there legally?? just like how Lou is still the agent for them?

That would be sick and that actually would be a hostile takeover and stealing her business right? I mean they are trying to move all her things like royalties and cash generating assets here and there and maybe that's why they are trying to stall the case, so that they can do all this legally, before she is free?

They even tried to move the SJB trusts assets, as long as they're still in power.

Damn.. this seems plausible to me, this could be their strategy?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

I was wondering the same thing. I wonder if the only thing it would take is like a restraining order or something where they couldn’t use her name and image anymore for themselves to make money.

who knows

Hmm I'm not sure if they actually own the rights, there's not much Britney could do.

just like scooter braun owns all the Masters of Taylor's first albums.

but in this case there's MUCH MORE on stake than "just" music Masters!!

3 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

.. I just got this thought and maybe someone on here knows how this works...

If Jamie is kicked out as the conservator of her estate

What will happen to the LLC's that have been transferred to Jamie and Andrew wallet?

Does Jamie get to still call the shots there legally?? just like how Lou is still the agent for them?

That would be sick and that actually would be a hostile takeover and stealing her business right? I mean they are trying to move all her things like royalties and cash generating assets here and there and maybe that's why they are trying to stall the case, so that they can do all this legally, before she is free?

They even tried to move the SJB trusts assets, as long as they're still in power.

Damn.. this seems plausible to me, this could be their strategy?

@britneyluv hi :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello: i wonder if maybe you could help us out with that question, please? 

none of that will matter if she's free. when she's free, do you think the record labels, product endorsements, music labels, music streaming services will want to license or make business deals with the alleged thieves? they'll go directly to britney spears brands 2.0, meaning britney herself. just like taylor has made it very clear and public what happened with her music, britney can 100% speak out too and yes, they'll benefit from some stuff but going into the future, the old britney brand will die.

she just needs to be free. for example a simple scenario where she'd say: "hey guys im britney spears, and my brand have been stolen from me, please dont buy anything, its all fake and stolen from me. my official instagram is this and that now. and only these and that brands have my blessings. thanks."

and there it goes, all else is destroyed.

even if someone were to steal all of her money, she'd just have to launch a new album (as a free person) make a few videos and a small us tour and she's a millionaire again. - properly managed and administered. her star power is nowhere near gone.

9 hours ago, Bundy said:

@britneyluv hi :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello: i wonder if maybe you could help us out with that question, please? 

Haii! :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay: 

It's an interesting question and tough to answer without knowing the specifics of her conservatorship or what the LLC's are that were transferred to Colon Jamie and Money Greedy Shady Wallet. There may be other officers involved in the LLC's, which you could find out if you know the names of the LLC's by doing a corporation search on the CA Dept. of State website.

If Jamie is removed from the conservatorship, Ingham could possibly move to have Jamie removed as an officer of the LLC's if he can show that the LLC's are so fundamentally intertwined with Britney's finances under the cship. In essence, if Jamie is legally prohibited from making decisions about Britney's finances, and part of these finances are tied up in LLC's, it seems like it would be a conflict of interest to allow Jamie to call the financial shots in those corporations. 

It's definitely a tricky issue that maybe I'll do some research on, but just from taking a cursory look, I can't imagine a judge would remove Jamie as Britney's financial conservator yet allow him to manage her money under a corporation in which he is a named officer. I agree with @Steel Magnolia that Bessemer would certainly do its due diligence by performing a financial audit and ensuring that Jamie can't sneakily find a way to keep his sticky fingers involved in finances of which he has no legal right to control. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

On 12/20/2020 at 10:12 PM, britneyluv said:

Haii! :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay: 

It's an interesting question and tough to answer without knowing the specifics of her conservatorship or what the LLC's are that were transferred to Colon Jamie and Money Greedy Shady Wallet. There may be other officers involved in the LLC's, which you could find out if you know the names of the LLC's by doing a corporation search on the CA Dept. of State website.

If Jamie is removed from the conservatorship, Ingham could possibly move to have Jamie removed as an officer of the LLC's if he can show that the LLC's are so fundamentally intertwined with Britney's finances under the cship. In essence, if Jamie is legally prohibited from making decisions about Britney's finances, and part of these finances are tied up in LLC's, it seems like it would be a conflict of interest to allow Jamie to call the financial shots in those corporations. 

It's definitely a tricky issue that maybe I'll do some research on, but just from taking a cursory look, I can't imagine a judge would remove Jamie as Britney's financial conservator yet allow him to manage her money under a corporation in which he is a named officer. I agree with @Steel Magnolia that Bessemer would certainly do its due diligence by performing a financial audit and ensuring that Jamie can't sneakily find a way to keep his sticky fingers involved in finances of which he has no legal right to control. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Thank u for taking ur time to answer us that. But its easy for the judge to find out about these LLC's? Could she easily overlook? And I thought the LLC's didnt have anything to do with the cship? 

30 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Thank u for taking ur time to answer us that. But its easy for the judge to find out about these LLC's? Could she easily overlook? And I thought the LLC's didnt have anything to do with the cship? 

Very easy for the judge to find out about the LLC's, especially with Bessemer representing Britney's interests. Literally all you have to do is a search on the CA Department of State website and it should show the officers involved in the corporation, although there have been plenty of times in my experience where this is information is not listed, and who knows whether Colon (Google alert!) is smart enough to keep his name out of it.

Regardless, even if the LLC's technically don't have anything to do with the cship, it's almost like a domino effect. If Jamie is barred from making decisions about Britney's finances, Bessemer would presumably investigate any place where her finances are being used. If it's revealed that she has a significant financial stake in an LLC of which Jamie is an officer, they should be able to either remove any contribution by Britney to the LLC, or ensure that if she does have a stake in the company, that Jamie has no involvement.

33 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

Very easy for the judge to find out about the LLC's, especially with Bessemer representing Britney's interests. Literally all you have to do is a search on the CA Department of State website and it should show the officers involved in the corporation, although there have been plenty of times in my experience where this is information is not listed, and who knows whether Colon (Google alert!) is smart enough to keep his name out of it.

Regardless, even if the LLC's technically don't have anything to do with the cship, it's almost like a domino effect. If Jamie is barred from making decisions about Britney's finances, Bessemer would presumably investigate any place where her finances are being used. If it's revealed that she has a significant financial stake in an LLC of which Jamie is an officer, they should be able to either remove any contribution by Britney to the LLC, or ensure that if she does have a stake in the company, that Jamie has no involvement.

Gotcha, u made so great points, thanks for explaining once again. I think that watching those docs made me really pessimistic about Britneys situation. So many unbelieveble and ****ed up things have happened since 2008 that I cant put past anything regarding her case anymore. I mean, all these things and her case is really unusual. Its like anything can happen but in the end, wont be Britneys way. U know what I mean? But I hope Im really wrong and for once things start changing in her favor. 

10 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Gotcha, u made so great points, thanks for explaining once again. I think that watching those docs made me really pessimistic about Britneys situation. So many unbelieveble and ****ed up things have happened since 2008 that I cant put past anything regarding her case anymore. I mean, all these things and her case is really unusual. Its like anything can happen but in the end, wont be Britneys way. U know what I mean? But I hope Im really wrong and for once things start changing in her favor. 

It's definitely a unique situation. As much as I like to have faith in the court system, I've seen plenty of corruption and unfair practices. It's difficult to assess Britney's case because for the most part the pleadings have been sealed, but her court-appointed attorney is supposed to represent her interests, that's why she has one. I hope that the #freebritney campaign gave her enough confidence to fight more vigorously for her rights and it does seem like Ingham is doing a good job making sure that she's heard by the court (which honestly is more important than any Instagram post, paparazzi video, etc). I'm cautiously optimistic that as a smart woman approaching 40 years old, especially one whose conservator's actions resulted in her losing access to her kids, has finally realized that she's capable of putting herself in a better situation and has the resources to do it. 

15 minutes ago, Dirk said:

This just makes me wonder if Britney is up to the news like Taylor Swift/Scooter and how is important today to assure your material is yours, it gives me the impression that Britney is so isolated that she doesn’t know what’s going on these days. Basically she needs a new team to educate her.

I really agree with you, once this battle is solved she needs to reconnect with her fans, I really hope she’s back with letters and such because she can be so positive and transparent with us like the good soul she is!

I hope she’s back for at least two more eras, that will secure her for the life she wants, it feels like her artistry rights is all over the place like she doesn’t own a lot of things! — and that’s why team C-ship is aware and buying and using her pictures and material to their benefits. I guess it will be over once the battle is over.

For the kove of god will you folks stoo acting like Britney knows nothing.

56 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

It's definitely a unique situation. As much as I like to have faith in the court system, I've seen plenty of corruption and unfair practices. It's difficult to assess Britney's case because for the most part the pleadings have been sealed, but her court-appointed attorney is supposed to represent her interests, that's why she has one. I hope that the #freebritney campaign gave her enough confidence to fight more vigorously for her rights and it does seem like Ingham is doing a good job making sure that she's heard by the court (which honestly is more important than any Instagram post, paparazzi video, etc). I'm cautiously optimistic that as a smart woman approaching 40 years old, especially one whose conservator's actions resulted in her losing access to her kids, has finally realized that she's capable of putting herself in a better situation and has the resources to do it. 

But he deemed her incapable of choosing her own lawyer after talking to her for like 15 minutes. Not to mention he did nothing to help her for elevem years. And as people have pointed out, If this is dragged forever, hell get paid 10k a week forever. Also many of us feel that maybe he wont expose/ go after everything bc it might expose him as well. Isnt weird how he said Britney was willing to talk about Jamie but its like hes not letting her? Is he afraid she might expose him too? Why he didnt file for Jamie to be removed? 

I hope her final goal is to ask for the cship to be end, but I fear that bc shes so isolated, controlled and only around people approved by Jamie, maybe shes really manipulated, gaslighted and even in a stockholm syndrome. I mean, what if u hear so many times by different people the same thing? Her family seem to belittle her. I fear she might end up thinking she needs this cship and its the best for her. I wouldnt be suprised if she tried to rebel, mamy times they would told her she needed it, that Jamie was doing his best, etc etc. I hope she wont give in and doesnt work until shes free. If she was able to record a video exposing everyone, would that be bad for her on court? 

Also I wonder why she keeps giving pics for her team to post? Is she aware that Jamie tried to use her instagram against her on court? Why wouldnt Sam tell her that? 

Archived