Alexa Nikolas (Zoey 101) dragged Jamie Lynn for filth last year...but Britney wasn't too nice either

Turogue

5 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

To be honest, I'd believe Jamie Lynn is a bully.

I also believe, Britney, having probably heard JL's version of events showed up to set that day ready to defend her sister. I can't fault someone for that because that is also something I would do. We don't know what she was told.

I do find it hard to believe, however, that she seemingly had a problem with almost everyone in the cast. Even her relationship with Victoria Justice crumbled. I find it hard to believe you have so many people and you've done absolutely nothing wrong.  Don't mean to shame her if she was really ostracized due to one person for no reason. But I do feel like we're not being told something regarding why everyone randomly seemed to hate her. She's leaving out some details, imo. 

Still, Dan Schneider productions continue to be creepy and awful in hindsight.

Well I can imagine that Britney, only being told that that girl was a ***** to her sister, would want stand up for JL but still considering that she was a grown woman she did overreact quite a bit by screaming at a 13-year old girl  and even making her cry and puke 😲

But yeah it also seems a bit weird that everyone seemed to have a problem with her.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

To be honest, I'd believe Jamie Lynn is a bully.

I also believe, Britney, having probably heard JL's version of events showed up to set that day ready to defend her sister. I can't fault someone for that because that is also something I would do. We don't know what she was told.

I do find it hard to believe, however, that she seemingly had a problem with almost everyone in the cast. Even her relationship with Victoria Justice crumbled. I find it hard to believe you have so many people and you've done absolutely nothing wrong.  Don't mean to shame her if she was really ostracized due to one person for no reason. But I do feel like we're not being told something regarding why everyone randomly seemed to hate her. She's leaving out some details, imo. 

Still, Dan Schneider productions continue to be creepy and awful in hindsight.

this. and I can believe she didn’t have any friends during the show, when you’re bullied usually people don’t want to be associated with you, i can see it happening to Alexa bc of JL.

However Britney’s words towards Alexa were harsh. She was a kid and Britney was an established pop star, she should have behaved differently no matter what she was told. But again it’s so difficult for me to picture Britney like that, it doesn’t sound like something she would say at all. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
Just now, Turogue said:

Well I can imagine that Britney, only being told that that girl was a ***** to her sister, would want stand up for JL but still considering that she was a grown woman she did overreact quite a bit by screaming at a 13-year old girl  and even making her cry and puke 😲

But yeah it also seems a bit weird that everyone seemed to have a problem with her.

I think she may have been an odd duckling. She said she was home schooled most of her life so she was most likely socially stunted. I think the sad mistake was expecting to be BFF with Jamie Lynn. Its a lesson to learn but I hardly expect cast members these days to get along or hang out off set even if they are playing siblings, lovers, etc. They probably didn't click and she was socially awkward about it. But for things to have escalated the way they did I would imagine that it wasn't just one-sided. I really doubt Britney would have shown up that angry if there hadn't been some sort of retaliation. Whether said retaliation was justified or not I have no idea.

3 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

this. and I can believe she didn’t have any friends during the show, when you’re bullied usually people don’t want to be associated with you, i can see it happening to Alexa bc of JL.

However Britney’s words towards Alexa were harsh. She was a kid and Britney was an established pop star, she should have behaved differently no matter what she was told. But again it’s so difficult for me to picture Britney like that, it doesn’t sound like something she would say at all. 

Not to call her a liar but people remember incidents like that a lot more intensely from the eyes of a 13 year old. Not sure I trust her recollection to be 100% accurate. Britney was probably mildly intimidating and this girl sh@t herself. Imagine having the biggest star in the world and someone you idolize be upset with you. It might seem like your world is ending. Not saying what Britney did was right but I wonder if an adult or even an 18 year old would have had the same POV. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
16 minutes ago, Turogue said:

Maybe it wasn’t screaming but she perceived it that way. Maybe she was stern or trying to talk over her and raised her voice 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 I remember now small things that scarred me for life when I was young lol.

Now imagine BRITNEY freaking SPEARS. I’d cry and puke if she even said “no” to me 💀💀💀💀

but yeah I agree with others that Britney probably only heard Jamie Lynn’s side of the story. We all know how catty Jamie Lynn is nowadays imagine that as a young teen. Whew Lordt. I bet that was messy for all involved for sure.

To me, Jamie Lynn permanently looked like she had an attitude the entire show 💀

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

honestly, i believe alexa's story 100%. when all of you are around 13 years old and you're the only awkward one, that can make you a target. jamie lynn, the star of the show, was the popular girl on set and i can see everyone dying for her approval esp bc brit's her sister. i can also see britney acting the way she did because she was SO protective of jamie lynn & the golden child of their family. it would be hard to believe that your baby sister could be a bully.

• Love 1
  • Like 8

Am i the only one who gets very bad and negative vibes from that Alexa girl?

The way she communicates with the interviewer and the camera man is kinda rude if you ask me. Way too arrogance. She is CONSTANTLY talking talking and talking, only paying attention to herself and her story that she clearly desperately wants to tell..

There might be a reason why the cast didnt liked her, she clearly did something wrong. just saying

• Love 1
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, Needleney said:

Am i the only one who gets very bad and negative vibes from that Alexa girl?

The way she communicates with the interviewer and the camera man is kinda rude if you ask me. Way too arrogance. She is CONSTANTLY talking talking and talking, only paying attention to herself and her story that she clearly desperately wants to tell..

There might be a reason why the cast didnt liked her, she clearly did something wrong. just saying

I didn't want to be the one who said it but there was definitely something off with her vibe. I wouldn't go to her sleepovers either.  Lmao

Tell The Tea GIF by Dreezy

• Haha 2

my lil sis and i have the same age gap as britney and jl

when my lil sis was in grade school she complained abt these mean kids so i went and set them straight no questions asked in retrospect i shouldve looked into the situation before acting and maybe tell teachers n my parents but nobody is allowed to be mean to my baby sis so emotions took over

i think thats what happened here too as a big sis ur supposed to take down bullies

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3

JL is such a spoiled little *****. You only have to look at how they all babied her (particularly Britney) in her younger years. 

I get that if your sibling tells you someone is bothering them you’re going to take your word for it and go all guns blazing etc but I really get the vibe that this girl is telling the truth. You can tell by how she gets emotional whilst explaining.

JL got the best of everything - the showbiz life. She’s legit such a poisonous person and that shows in her adult life. She’s always had everyone fighting her battles. 

I wonder if Britney regrets standing up for her now considering JL hasn’t exactly stood up for her in her conservatorship. I do love Britney but I don’t like a bully and she should not have screamed at a 13 year old no matter your sister said. I’m kinda disappointed 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

Britney just wanted to help her sister. She was very pregnant. Maybe Jamie Lynn was a beast even then. Maybe she wasn't telling Britney the truth. And who the hell would trauma from an angry Britney? Ridiculous. Britney certainly had the power to end her career. But that's show business.

Who the hell would trauma? Well if a grown and famous woman verbally attacks and screams at a 13-year old girl, what's so hard to imagine about that? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

JL is such a spoiled little *****. You only have to look at how they all babied her (particularly Britney) in her younger years. 

I get that if your sibling tells you someone is bothering them you’re going to take your word for it and go all guns blazing etc but I really get the vibe that this girl is telling the truth. You can tell by how she gets emotional whilst explaining.

JL got the best of everything - the showbiz life. She’s legit such a poisonous person and that shows in her adult life. She’s always had everyone fighting her battles. 

I wonder if Britney regrets standing up for her now considering JL hasn’t exactly stood up for her in her conservatorship. I do love Britney but I don’t like a bully and she should not have screamed at a 13 year old no matter your sister said. I’m kinda disappointed 

I personally don't think she screamed. But Lowkey the thought of Jamie Lynn's *** just running/vanishing to the back of the trailer for some reason makes me laugh.

• Haha 3