Jesy returns to instagram and uploads first photo since leaving Little Mix

Slayer

13 minutes ago, Slayer said:

So that makes it okay to spread hateful comments?

That's a poor excuse for being hateful and insulting someones appearance for no reason, especially people who are known for suffering badly from mental health.

These sorts of comments are never okay and it's nothing to be proud of and doesn't mean it's 'fine' to say if it's unlikely the person is not going to see them.

It doesn't make it okay but people shouldn't try to overanalyze comments like that, there isn't any depth to it, a lot of people come here just to unwind from a frustrating day, which isn't an excuse to be such a sad miserable individual but still, it's kind of a coping mecanism, that's why a lot of people post awful comments everywhere on YouTube etc 

Humanity is ugly and internet is an amazing tool that we can use to spread our toxicity into the wired network instead of spreading it into the real world 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, s&m said:

Yeah I was not talking specifically about her but whatever :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

(P.S: Don't act surprised when she comes back as a solo act because I won't)

I am expecting her to come out as a solo act as well. But she has mentioned many times that she finds it really hard to be in a female pop group because people can't help compare each member to the other: who is your favourite? who sings the best? who looks the best? who dances the best?, etc. It is a bit hard to control the narrative if there are 3 other people with whom you're being on an equal level: there'll always be this natural disposition to compare people, to break the entity of the group into individual pieces and scrutinise each of them. That's tough! Especially when the GROUP sets a standard and you have to appeal to it.

I'm not saying that haters will disappear if she goes solo but at least she'll have a little more power to sell herself in the light she wants to. You know, take control of the wheel, not be automatically compared to somebody else within her craft. Anyways, I'd highly recommend her not use social media and instead have a team that posts on her behalf, just for the sake of business and her mental health as well. It helps enormously! 

• Love 2

She looks good, she always did, but I really feel like she should stay away of social media if she, and anyone else, try to get on track with their mental health.

It has not been even a week and it sadly just all looks like publicity stunt. All she needs to do is to release solo ballad about self-loving next week now :/

5 hours ago, Slayer said:

OMG honestly, it made me emotional! I'd highly recommend watching it, but when you're in the right frame of mind for something so serious and sad!

Yeah deffo when it's the right time. At the moment I've been watching Christmas films!

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I dont know her but the narrative doesn't add up.  She looks pretty damn confident.

Just because someone appears confident doesn't mean they are.

If you don't know about her or her situation you can't discredit her mental health issues, i'd advise you watch the below trailer for her documentary and if you want to watch the full thing i've put a link below.

She has been the victim of SO much abuse and trolling over the last 9 years and it has been vicious.

Full documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWsy9MwsdNA&t=13s

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block