Jesy returns to instagram and uploads first photo since leaving Little Mix

Slayer

Fans will know that Jesy has been off social media for quite some time, she only returned to post that she was officially leaving Little Mix due to mental health and the pressures of being in a girl group.

It looks like she's ready to use social media again and finally move forward with her life and whatever else she has planned.

She looks incredible, as always! Most importantly she looks healthy :) 

EpoL03NXMAM8N1G?format=jpg&name=large

rsz_eporjakxia0etot.jpg.9c4ff4d53ca88a39c75674fa61175e3b.jpg

• Love 4
1 minute ago, s&m said:

I'm sorry but I feel like everybody in this industry is using "mental health issues" too much just to avoid questions

If you don't know about Jesy please don't say stuff like this - she has been through an INSANE amount of trolling/hate. She's tried to end her life over this previously too. I've been following her and Little Mix since they got together in 2011 and i've first hand seen the amount of hate she has got over her looks and it is the worst trolling I have EVER seen.

A small glimpse:

Full documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWsy9MwsdNA&t=11s

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, outrageous122 said:

I'm still reeling from the fact that she's no longer in Little Mix :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: ... I wish this was a dream within a dream.

I remember when Camila left Fifth Harmony. I was happy. That was long overdue ...but this... these are sad times. :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Me too :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

It's truly heartbreaking!

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Slayer said:

If you don't know about Jesy please don't say stuff like this - she has been through an INSANE amount of trolling/hate. She's tried to end her life over this previously too. I've been following her and Little Mix since they got together in 2011 and i've first hand seen the amount of hate she has got over her looks and it is the worst trolling I have EVER seen.

A small glimpse:

Full documentary:

Yeah I was not talking specifically about her but whatever :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

(P.S: Don't act surprised when she comes back as a solo act because I won't)

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, s&m said:

Yeah I was not talking specifically about her but whatever :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

(P.S: Don't act surprised when she comes back as a solo act because I won't)

She definitely suffers a lot from mental health issues, we shouldn't think when people say they have mental health issues they are making it up or saying it as an 'excuse' for something, we need to take it serious.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if she was solo - i'd support her and all the other girls in Little Mix. If being solo and doing things her way makes her happy, i'm all for it. She deserves the word, she reminds me of Britney so much - so down to earth and sweet and deserves happiness.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

A small glimpse:

Full documentary:

I think I need to watch this documentary at some point.

Jesy looks great! I love her curly hair. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, NotLouTaylor said:

It's not like she'll ever come across this board :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

So that makes it okay to spread hateful comments?

That's a poor excuse for being hateful and insulting someones appearance for no reason, especially people who are known for suffering badly from mental health.

These sorts of comments are never okay and it's nothing to be proud of and doesn't mean it's 'fine' to say if it's unlikely the person is not going to see them.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block