Would you like Madonna more if her name was Le Donna? Or Levodonna?

FullyDattAndDatt3full

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i used to think the biblical madonna and madonna were the same person when i was super young

there was this poem i liked that went like ‘the old priest kept drawing madonnas forever with gold and sky blue...’ and i always thought it was about madonna the artist lmao

i also thought primadonna was coined after her:orangu_orangutan_ape:

to answer your question, i wish she was called danone

1 hour ago, lili_ballet said:

i used to think the biblical madonna and madonna were the same person when i was super young

there was this poem i liked that went like ‘the old priest kept drawing madonnas forever with gold and sky blue...’ and i always thought it was about madonna the artist lmao

i also thought primadonna was coined after her:orangu_orangutan_ape:

to answer your question, i wish she was called danone

Danone I'm dead :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

But for what you thought in your childhood, same, I was so confused to read about Madonna in biblical things :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Considering she's named after her mom who was also Madonna..

The disrespect..

I don't think she will ever retire..

Sharon Osbourne has said. 

Madonna will die in front of her fans on a stage, honestly that would be in line with who she is .

Madonna wanted the world to love her. She hated her family.

The world loved her. That's the only way Madonna would die. Let the whole world watch it. 

Make her death a grand spectacle event that people paid for..

Madonna is Madonna.  She's going to do this event and make it global and dub it the final act..

I'm telling the truth..

I never knew such a person that loved any attention the way she has. 

actually imagine if her name or artist name was Levodonna. how terrible it would be for me to acknowledge rn

this is serious

it is the queen of pop whose name shall make proud all flags and every country and as lebensborn soft sparkling rhubarb water drinker, so the homeless töts in Afriaca who has 5 hours for grabbing the water and 5 hours to pee. of course this kind of child would choose to sleep 14-17 hours. she has to be close to her mother to console her and also in the dark cause there is no electricity. but they make their houses so that it is dark even in the day. how could i blame them, they don't want the water to bless them too harshly from the sky. glass is definitely too expensive for them so they use the trees their MaMa gave them and they chop down the trees where monkeys do the hop-on-hop-off stuff since the trees nowadays don't have any nutritional value anymore, especilly in Sahara- all trees have dryed down and it is NO excess to compare the situation to allegorical metaphysical Sub-Saharan terrain where maybe one bear a year passes by they can cope cause they collect fat and they can drink the fat straight from the mouth (slowly cause it is usually suspiciously nutritios and delisos (much like coconut oil and olive oil combined, imagine when you do the dishes...) but yeah.. these choseen bears sadly lay no bronze eggs even, not to tell you about golden eggs. they should be more thankful.

On 12/20/2020 at 1:43 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

Madonna will die in front of her fans on a stage, honestly that would be in line with who she is .

Madonna wanted the world to love her. She hated her family.

The world loved her. That's the only way Madonna would die. Let the whole world watch it. 

Make her death a grand spectacle event that people paid for..

Madonna is Madonna.  She's going to do this event and make it global and dub it the final act..

I'm telling the truth..

I never knew such a person that loved any attention the way she has. 

Dramatic much? :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

• Super Mods

It doesn't matter what her name would be, it just depends on how she acts and how people perceive her :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

And although im a fan of her music, im not a fan of her attitude.

She is SUCH a bichy narcissist who doesn't accept her growing older.

If she didnt try so hard to be "young" and "relevant", I think she would be taken more seriously.

I mean you dont see Mariah getting butt implants, getting extreme botox and dating someone more than half their age

Seems Madonna has had a MAJOR mid life crisis and sadly hasnt got out since

Archived