Say What You Want About Sam...

Jamiea1112

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Judging only his appearance, he used to look better. Now the only thing I see in him is his weird shape of head and his fake teeth. 

I have a feeling that he's going to age badly. Receding hair, deflated muscles, but i guess that was his choice. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Still better than all my ex's, but pretty average for ambitious Hollywood guy.

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Easy There said:

Sorry. I don't find him proportional nor attractive. He did look good in Slumber Party mv and Work From Home. But he lost that magic.

I better not get WPs for this.

C6TeBy5.gif

Just behave man, I share the same opinions but we still gotta keep it peaceful around here especially when she who must be named is apparently lurking here and suing people left and right, don’t wanna give her more fodder you know.

9 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Just behave man, I share the same opinions but we still gotta keep it peaceful around here especially when she who must be named is apparently lurking here and suing people left and right, don’t wanna give her more fodder you know.

I am on my best behavior.

But I am most likely leaving online world in a few days and ur gonna be one of the ppl I will miss.

Some will get their wish hahhaha

Archived