Dua Lipa drops 'Future Nostalgia' Moonlight Edition & "We're Good" music video

Invitation

18 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Fever was only intended for the French market since Angelique is only huge in that market. 

Fever is in the reissue in France. 

They didn't get the 2 CD edition the world did. 

It says 19 songs (including 6 new ones). That leaves us with 13 tracks on the standard tracklist, which goes hand in hand with the initial reissue of the album that includes both Fever and the Levitating remix:

Is the 13-track reissue not available in the US? :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

9 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

It says 19 songs (including 6 new ones). That leaves us with 13 tracks on the standard tracklist, which goes hand in hand with the initial reissue of the album that includes both Fever and the Levitating remix:

Is the 13-track reissue not available in the US? :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

Nope only 12 tracks on cd..

Our disc 2 was club Future nostalgia..

I kinda wonder since we got a reissue if this is for the international audience.  Since Billboard only allows one reissue to current titles. 

Until a huge remastering but that has to wait til the album is 25 years old. 

3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

A mess? It’s the best era a pop girl has given us and IN A PANDEMIC. The other girls wish they had a Future Nostalgia era :roxxy:

Yea I prefer more traditional release of singles and videos in the same vibe without any unnecessary featuring like Un Dia and Fever which has nothing in common sonically with future Nostalgia songs. Club Future Nostalgia remix album was mess and Levitating remix with Da baby or whats that boys name was unnecessary too.  I wish they would stop whoring songs and albums for streams.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

Yea I prefer more traditional release of singles and videos in the same vibe without any unnecessary featuring like Un Dia and Fever which has nothing in common sonically with future Nostalgia songs. Club Future Nostalgia remix album was mess and Levitating remix with Da baby or whats that boys name was unnecessary too.  I wish they would stop whoring songs and albums for streams.

I agree that it's unnecessary to add Prison and Un Dia onto this. There should be just 4 or 5 solid new tracks.

But I don't think Club Future Nostalgia was a mess, it appealled to a different market and brought a whole other audience (like me) into this era. It was very clever.

Prior to that release I hadn't paid attention to Dula since Don't Start Now.

The Levitating remix also did what it was supposed to, bring DaBaby's target audience into the era.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block