Lou Taylor sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we retract and apologize for the Courtney Love story within 24 hours or face legal action, so here it is

2 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

she is as dumb as her father, literally. imagine she coming to a point where she's suing millions of fans all together, she just cant. she just comes for the bigger entities of information that she can. she can't sue like twitter fan base for example lmao, she would have to sue twitter and she can't afford that ok. 

Suing every BH-member, the ultimate stancard. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
12 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Courtney commented on that? what she said?

"I feel as you that an "apology" should be made if there's been a mistake and it's from the heart.  Xclc"

• Leader
28 minutes ago, FreeAsMyHair said:

coudn't you say you have proof for the story, @Jordan Miller?

Who is the person speaking in this court doc where it says "I spoke with Mr. Spears in early January 2008."

and

"During the month of January, Jeryll Cohen and I spoke with Mr. Spears numerous times in person and by telephone"

and

"Ms. Cohen, Ms. Thoreen, and I performed extensive research and analysis etc." 

I would love to see the full court doc

On 12/20/2020 at 1:29 PM, MyahJeanSpears said:

I don't necessarily believe what's happening to Britney is "karma" in that sense. Although one could argue she did experience some karmic blowback for getting with Kevin while he was still involved with Star. 

To be honest while I do believe in karma, I feel like it's taking its sweet *** time dealing with these people. Kevin has it too good, imo. The fact that James, Lou, etc are still thriving is concerning. But we also really have no idea what's going on in their day to day nor do we know if they are actually happy. 

Regarding Britney, I don't think she deserves to be in a conservatorship, obviously. And it's a horrible injustice what is happening to her. However, you can only see with hindsight why things happen the way that they do. I don't want to go down the route that she's a sacrificial lamb, but in my opinion her situation carried out in the public eye did expose how sick we were as a society. The lengths we allowed her to be mocked, bullied, etc. Regardless of whatever Britney's karma looked like going into this life, her journey has been unique and has/will result in many societal changes. Hopefully it has inspired more empathy from society, and shone a light on the darkness that resides in Hollywood.

If she decides to advocate for ending conservatorship abuse that would be an extraordinary end result. But her situation has exposed not only the corruptness and complete sham that is a conservatorship (and the state of California), it has led to a movement where people are finally realizing that there are thousands of vulnerable people out there that are being abused as well. 

I know it sounds cliche but this is a situation where I think "everything happens for a reason." This was part of Britney's soul contract/life purpose. I don't know if its her or Cassie posting the spiritual stuff on her IG, but I believe that Britney needs to find her inner strength to overcome these obstacles. We don't have the benefit of seeing the future and seeing what the end result will be. But I do believe in a spiritual sense it is all playing out as it is supposed to. Regardless, a very heavy karmic destiny. The fact that she is still here with us means that there is more she is meant to do on this Earth. Her story is not over. 

I dont know if I believe in karma but I asked myself so many times why Britneys life began going wrong since 2002 to the point its now. From 2004 on things really started getting weird, at the time she probably thought she was only rebelling, If only she knew. Life has been so unfair to her, what happened to her is awful to say at least. She did dumb ****, but who didnt at their 20s? She had a lot going on for her. She was 24-26 years old with two babies, possibly with post partum depression, without any support from her family  - they were siding with Kevin, being harassed by media and gp, dealing with a messy divorce and a custody battle. Everyone in her situation wouldnt handle well too. Like Britney said, everyone can move on from their mistakes but she has to pay forever. Even If she knew about Shar, Kevin was the one who was really wrong. He had a kid with Shar, he was the one who dated for years and look at his life now! He lives off the boys child support, doesnt even have to work, he has the boys custody, married again, had two other kids. Britney on the other hand doesnt have her freedom, barely sees her kids, is treated like a child and a cash cow, probably isnt allowed to have more kids. How is that any fair? 

And even if deep down Loucifer, Jamie arent that well, they are still free, so in the end Britney is the one that is ****ed up and unable to move on/grow/start over. 

Maybe im pessimistic regarding Britneys situation, but I feel like Britney is the exception to the rule. I understand that many people/stars wont defend Britney with tooth and nail if she cant speak, but its like many women, feminists and whatnot arent even interested in knowing more about her situation. I saw one big feminist page talking about FreeBritney and thats it. This is about a woman's life, about human rights and mental health awareness, it shouldnt matter if Britney is white, rich, If they think shes privileged or untalented. I mean, so many people still try to justify the cship saying "shes bat**** crazy, remember she shaved her head?". This is how many people still lack empathy towards her, its disgusting. I fear that many people will only "care" or show any "empathy" if everything is really exposed, and who knows If this will ever happen. I wish and hope for someday an article about her situation to come out like the one that exposed the **** out of Harvey Weinstein, but will anyone who dated or worked with Britney go on record to defend her like that? I just keep waiting for the day that smt will actually change in her favor, but sadly it seems like its never coming. Other than that, I can see people also pretending they felt for her once shes no longer here, but I dont want to talk about that and I really hope that she will have a free happy ending, she so deserves it, I wish someday she will have peace, freedom and rights. 
I keep thinking what happened to Judy Garland and what people learned from that? I saw some Judy Garland fans not being happy with people comparing her life to Britneys. What does that tell us? Anyway, the end of her life was pretty tragic. She suffered so much for so long and died at aged 47 broke, broken, alone, u named it, as if it was all for nothing. 

I really wish that if/when Britney is free, she does therapy for a while and then decides to expose everyone to bring attention to the cship mess situation. Itd be amazing if she ever did that, she would help so many people. It would be a case close to her heart and her power/fame would def shed a light on this matter that was always forgot until 2019. 

I hope Britney reads some good books and find the inner strength that she needs to fight her dad, team and whatnot. She will need it bc she seems pretty much alone in all this tbh. 

I hope ure right and her future is really more bright, hopeful and free. I think Britney keeps fighting from time to time and I wish she will never completely give in. 

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

I dont know if I believe in karma but I asked myself so many times why Britneys life began going wrong since 2002 to the point its now. From 2004 on things really started getting weird, at the time she probably thought she was only rebelling, If only she knew. Life has been so unfair to her, what happened to her is awful to say at least. She did dumb ****, but who didnt at their 20s? She had a lot going on for her. She was 24-26 years old with two babies, possibly with post partum depression, without any support from her family  - they were siding with Kevin, being harassed by media and gp, dealing with a messy divorce and a custody battle. Everyone in her situation wouldnt handle well too. Like Britney said, everyone can move on from their mistakes but she has to pay forever. Even If she knew about Shar, Kevin was the one who was really wrong. He had a kid with Shar, he was the one who dated for years and look at his life now! He lives off the boys child support, doesnt even have to work, he has the boys custody, married again, had two other kids. Britney on the other hand doesnt have her freedom, barely sees her kids, is treated like a child and a cash cow, probably isnt allowed to have more kids. How is that any fair? 

And even if deep down Loucifer, Jamie arent that well, they are still free, so in the end Britney is the one that is ****ed up and unable to move on/grow/start over. 

Maybe im pessimistic regarding Britneys situation, but I feel like Britney is the exception to the rule. I understand that many people/stars wont defend Britney with tooth and nail if she cant speak, but its like many women, feminists and whatnot arent even interested in knowing more about her situation. I saw one big feminist page talking about FreeBritney and thats it. This is about a woman's life, about human rights and mental health awareness, it shouldnt matter if Britney is white, rich, If they think shes privileged or untalented. I mean, so many people still try to justify the cship saying "shes bat**** crazy, remember she shaved her head?". This is how many people still lack empathy towards her, its disgusting. I fear that many people will only "care" or show any "empathy" if everything is really exposed, and who knows If this will ever happen. I wish and hope for someday an article about her situation to come out like the one that exposed the **** out of Harvey Weinstein, but will anyone who dated or worked with Britney go on record to defend her like that? I just keep waiting for the day that smt will actually change in her favor, but sadly it seems like its never coming. Other than that, I can see people also pretending they felt for her once shes no longer here, but I dont want to talk about that and I really hope that she will have a free happy ending, she so deserves it, I wish someday she will have peace, freedom and rights. 
I keep thinking what happened to Judy Garland and what people learned from that? I saw some Judy Garland fans not being happy with people comparing her life to Britneys. What does that tell us? Anyway, the end of her life was pretty tragic. She suffered so much for so long and died at aged 47 broke, broken, alone, u named it, as if it was all for nothing. 

I really wish that if/when Britney is free, she does therapy for a while and then decides to expose everyone to bring attention to the cship mess situation. Itd be amazing if she ever did that, she would help so many people. It would be a case close to her heart and her power/fame would def shed a light on this matter that was always forgot until 2019. 

I hope Britney reads some good books and find the inner strength that she needs to fight her dad, team and whatnot. She will need it bc she seems pretty much alone in all this tbh. 

I hope ure right and her future is really more bright, hopeful and free. I think Britney keeps fighting from time to time and I wish she will never completely give in. 

I kind of feel like her desire to expose people and things is what REALLY got her into this mess to begin with. 

Rebellion wasn't just a song, imo. But we both know how I feel about what really goes on in Hollyweird. 

Britney probably wants to get out of it and just remain quiet and go retire somewhere. I think that would be the best outcome to her situation, honestly. If I were here I wouldn't even want to live in LA anymore.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I kind of feel like her desire to expose people and things is what REALLY got her into this mess to begin with. 

Rebellion wasn't just a song, imo. But we both know how I feel about what really goes on in Hollyweird. 

Britney probably wants to get out of it and just remain quiet and go retire somewhere. I think that would be the best outcome to her situation, honestly. If I were here I wouldn't even want to live in LA anymore.

I wish u are right bc these people really deserve to be exposed and face the consequeces of whatever they have done to her. 

Yeah, maybe she still wants to live in NYC. She stayed in LA bc of the kids and the cship, but I hope in the near future she will be able to live whatever the hell she wants to, she deserves that so much!!!!