New business manager Michael Kane already started working and once owned Michael Jackson's house!

MadameFreedom

Guys check the newest Instagram story of Lawyers for Britney,it seems the new campaign of Glory Delux,Matches,Swimming in the stars is done by a new business manager Jamie hired without consulting with Britney or informing Sam Ingham.

Additionally I found interesting article about Michael Kane as he was business manager for MJ as well just before his death !

https://www.tmz.com/2011/03/14/michael-jackson-latoya-jackson-katherine-jackson-alejandra-jackson-family-home-havenhurst-encino-michael-jackson-estate/

This parts are worth reading:

"The war over Michael Jackson's family house has just heated up ... because legal docs have just been filed with the court claiming La Toya Jackson .... NOT the Michael Jackson Estate ... may actually own the home.

We checked the records of the L.A. County Recorder, and the title is currently held as Michael Jackson J Decd [deceased]. And Michael Kane, Michael's business manager, is listed as a co-owner. La Toya's name is never mentioned."

So basically he was co owner of a family house of Michael Jackson that was purchased by MJ's family once Jackson 5 moved to LA and MJ was living there even in 80's and recorded "Thriller"there.

And worth thinking is comment of MJ's fan:

So who is this guy and has anyone ever heard of him before now? Why would he be listed as "co-owner" of the Encino house?

And look at this post of Ryann:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHQtwYAlUw8/?igshid=1r98ranxz35n3

Very interesting...

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her dad is crazy to welcome this madness into Britney’s life (still) and to take advantage of her. Disgusting excuse of “love” and “care”. 

This is why they want to take Jamie off the conservatorship. God knows what else he has let happen. He is so gullible and stupid. These leaches say one idea to him and he approves it. Comedy Youre Stupid GIF by Jo Koy

Wait... So

The birthday gift for us (she supports the re-release) excuse?

The "this is RCA pushing, It had nothing to do with her team" narrative.

Britney exciting posting about It on social media.

And last but not least, the boyfriend supporting the unfinished demo feat the old boyband.

They lied???? Oh No What GIF by Sara Dietschy

when the new songs were released, someone here (I don't remember who, sorry) said that the lack of communication from her and the way they were "promoted" felt like a postum release. And Michael Kane was the first thing that came to my mind. Think about how much money "MJ" made in 2009/2010.

The whole thing feels really dark. I hope for the best. Britney has the advantage of the Free Britney movement. MJ did not.

That's why we have to keep exposing these vultures. It's not about "protecting" her. It's not about her mental health. It's about her money, and it always has been.

3 hours ago, MadameFreedom said:

Guys check the newest Instagram story of Lawyers for Britney,it seems the new campaign of Glory Delux,Matches,Swimming in the stars is done by a new business manager Jamie hired without consulting with Britney or informing Sam Ingham.

Screenshot-20201218-230038-Instagram.jpgScreenshot-20201218-183707-Instagram.jpgScreenshot-20201218-183712-Instagram.jpgScreenshot-20201218-184926-Instagram.jpg

1 hour ago, Dreamer26 said:

Well if she keep refuse to work then they may kill her to make more money. That's exactly what they did to MJ. I hope she is safe there. I don't trust Sam at all. What if they are putting some kind powerful medicine/***** to her food for example? Imagine this may explain her weird posts. I mean we already know they treated her like a lab mouse when they trying to find right combination of ***** in mental facility. We still don't know what kind of medicine they gave to her. Remember Mj died cuz of some kind of medicine.

They gave him propofol which is used for anesthesia. Imagine having such a **** for a daily sleep. No wonder his heart stopped. What a doctor would give such a strong **** to a patient not be4 some operation but just to put him to sleep

Archived