ABBA - Mamma Mia (4K Ai Upscaled) REMASTERED

Hi guys, how are you doing? :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: Inspired by the truly amazing job of @MSTAR remastering Britney videos in 4K, I decided to ask him and start processing ABBA videos (because I'm such a BIG fan, and in the ABBA fan community no one has done it before). Considering are 40th years old videos the quality is TRULY AMAZING. This time I bring you the music video of Mamma Mia! So hope you can catch all the details and hope you like it.

P.s. I kept the original colours and frame rate for the videos . The master version looks even better. But a full 4K quality is only possible in Youtube :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: VIMEO maximum is 2K.

4K Version:

gn3o6Jt.jpg

ORIGINAL Youtube Quality:

2Klu7Zq.jpg

LINK TO THE VIDEO:

LINK 2:

https://www.lamagiadeabba.net/foro/_abba/c-abba-mammamia-ai-remastered-upscaled-in-4k-super-hd-1

(you have to log in with your facebook or google account in this last link)

remastered-ABBA.jpg.84607fe258f24ddda9b634ea51c32f3f.jpg

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, ABBADABBADOO said:

Hi guys, how are you doing?

Inspired by the truly amazing job of @MSTAR remastering Britney videos in 4K, I decided to ask him and start processing ABBA videos (because I'm such a BIG fan, and in the ABBA fan community no one has done it before)

Considering are 40th years old videos the quality is TRULY AMAZING. This time I bring you the music video of Mamma Mia! So hope you can catch all the details and hope you like it.

P.s. I kept the original colours and frame rate for the videos . The master version looks even better. But a full 4K quality is only possible in Youtube :(

4K Version:

gn3o6Jt.jpg

2Klu7Zq.jpg

LINK TO THE VIDEO:

https://www.lamagiadeabba.net/foro/_abba/c-abba-mammamia-ai-remastered-upscaled-in-4k-super-hd-1

(You have to log in to your google or facebook account to see the video, sadly is impossible to upload it to youtube) :( 

Thank you so much, great work!! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

The results are obviously better than the YouTube version, hopefully you didn’t usued anti-noising as it would hide too much of details and makes the video look artificial. I’m doing the same thing too, I don’t apply any anti-noising, for example on Toxic (which my next video), I have the original grains from the 35mm films restored after the upscale, grains make the upscale natural and so satisfying. Continue like that, I would love to see other artists too!

I recommend you to use the Master ProRes to have the best results, and if there’s no Master ProRes, then use the DVD version but never any other rips which may be too compressed.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Thank you so much, great work!! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

The results are obviously better than the YouTube version, hopefully you didn’t usued anti-noising as it would hide too much of details and makes the video look artificial. I’m doing the same thing too, I don’t apply any anti-noising, for example on Toxic (which my next video), I have the original grains from the 35mm films restored after the upscale, grains make the upscale natural and so satisfying. Continue like that, I would love to see other artists too!

I recommend you to use the Master ProRes to have the best results, and if there’s no Master ProRes, then use the DVD version but never any other rips which may be too compressed.

AWWWWWWW! thank you so much for the tips :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped: I will continue with ABBA for the moment and next continue with the Bee Gees and Olivia Newton John, etc... 

and okay, I'm not using to much anti-noising (only the little amount the software recommend) but now I will totally discard it. Also as you told me, I'm using After effect after Topaz. the results are wonderful. 

and yes, sadly ABBA doesn't make public their ProRes but I did a deep research and look for the best resolution DVD they had from 2012. The quality is so important. 

Thank you for all your tips and help :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, ABBADABBADOO said:

AWWWWWWW! thank you so much for the tips :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

and okay, I'm not using to much anti-noising (only the little amount the software recommend) but now I will totally discard it. Also as you told me, I'm using After effect after Topaz. the results are wonderful. 

and yes, sadly ABBA doesn't make public their ProRes but I did a deeo research and look for the best resolution DVD they had from 2012. The quality is so important. 

Thank you for all your tips and help :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

You’re welcome! :neydedance_purple: Yeah anti-noising is "beautiful" for almost everyone, but I don’t see the point of upscaling and then have smooth surfaces/textures on the video which hide all details, sadly many are doing that, as I didn’t applied anti-noising on Toxic, many pimples on Britney’s (and actors’) faces are restored, even skin imperfections! :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: The majority of AI Upscales of Toxic are hiding those interesting details which is too bad! :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 12/18/2020 at 1:30 PM, ABBADABBADOO said:

Hi guys, how are you doing? :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: Inspired by the truly amazing job of @MSTAR remastering Britney videos in 4K, I decided to ask him and start processing ABBA videos (because I'm such a BIG fan, and in the ABBA fan community no one has done it before). Considering are 40th years old videos the quality is TRULY AMAZING. This time I bring you the music video of Mamma Mia! So hope you can catch all the details and hope you like it.

P.s. I kept the original colours and frame rate for the videos . The master version looks even better. But a full 4K quality is only possible in Youtube :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: VIMEO maximum is 2K.

4K Version:

gn3o6Jt.jpg

2Klu7Zq.jpg

LINK TO THE VIDEO:

LINK 2:

can u make another link. I think the link is broken. Is there by any chance u can publicize this since I think more people would absolutely enjoy watching this. At the moment, I don't have permission and link 2 doesn't work. Thanks

• 5 months later...
  On 12/18/2020 at 3:30 PM, ABBADABBADOO said:

Hi guys, how are you doing? :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: Inspired by the truly amazing job of @MSTAR remastering Britney videos in 4K, I decided to ask him and start processing ABBA videos (because I'm such a BIG fan, and in the ABBA fan community no one has done it before). Considering are 40th years old videos the quality is TRULY AMAZING. This time I bring you the music video of Mamma Mia! So hope you can catch all the details and hope you like it.

P.s. I kept the original colours and frame rate for the videos . The master version looks even better. But a full 4K quality is only possible in Youtube :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: VIMEO maximum is 2K.

4K Version:

gn3o6Jt.jpg

2Klu7Zq.jpg

LINK TO THE VIDEO:

LINK 2:

Hello,can u make another link. I think the link is broken. Is there by any chance u can publicize this since I think more people would absolutely enjoy watching this. At the moment, I don't have permission and link 2 doesn't work. 

• 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block