Britfan505 come back please

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm down for a massive leak. We all should make a mega thread and leak what we have. I can leak Take The Bait and Whiplash

We need a proper Britmaa    FYI this legendary member leaked Everyday, Abroad, Strangest Love  and Dangerous  when will your faves

I have always been here

15 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Traders have been amassing a considerable amount of Britney material for some time now

They also like to tease fans casually naming all the different songs that they have

No one says that they should leak everything they have but it's getting annoying :typing_keyboard_computer:

We need a good little gay demon to make a massive Britney leak :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

@Jordan Miller leak Who Can She Trust :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Traders have been amassing a considerable amount of Britney material for some time now

They also like to tease fans casually naming all the different songs that they have

Nobody's saying that they should leak everything they have but it's getting annoying :typing_keyboard_computer:

well EYE am saying they should leak everything they have. it is cruel to keep all of these songs hidden from us!!!!!

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Nobody's saying that they should leak everything they have but it's getting annoying :typing_keyboard_computer:

Legit ones do not name drop. The people who are constantly name dropping doesn't own anything or were lucky to get a little piece of the whole thing. The problem also is that the fans want things to leak yet when asked several times to crowdfund to buy out stuff, they stay silent. 

I swear some of us try hard to get stuff for everybody, but it's not easy when things have gotten even more expensive than before (price increases whenever time keeps passing by). Also, lets consider some changes that happened during quarantine were some sources were betrayed and the blame was put on some of us.

So, if we keep up with the formula, we have pissed off sources + increased prices and security measures = song/video leaks not happening as much as before. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

33 minutes ago, GimmegimmeBritney said:

I'm down for a massive leak. We all should make a mega thread and leak what we have. I can leak Take The Bait and Whiplash

Go ahead and create the link if you have those. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 2
  • Twitter Team
5 hours ago, GimmegimmeBritney said:

Um PLS??? Are you telling the truth??? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• 3 weeks later...