What are your plans for Christmas?

Slayer

I don't let myself eat grains. So I'm excited to make some organic spaghettini (its the thicker noodle I believe) with Alfredo sauce (I'll let myself have the processed kind this year) with organic cheddar cheese. Then I'll have my favourite peach kombucha and organic 4 cheese pizza. I'll watch the Princess Switch 2, play Britney carols all morning, and at night I'll watch all the free Christmas lights outside my apartment deck because I thought it would be a waste of money. Then I'll just hope my AirPods Max comes in the mail in time. No family drama this year for me. I'm just a little bummed I can't **** it up at a club somewhere on New Years but next year I'll plan my Bali vacation. 

• Love 1

My family will be getting together on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Christmas Eve we always get takeout, have snacks and drinks and watch Xmas movies. We are all adults but we still get the Xmas Eve matching Pajamas lol. On Christmas Day we have a big breakfast, open gifts and watch movies as well. Pretty standard stuff. It may look different / be shorter because of covid but as far as I know we are still doing it... it’s hard because two of my siblings live alone so we can’t all just do our own thing. 

I’ll be announcing my pregnancy this year to my family so I’m anxious for that lol but it should be memorable 

• Love 5
  • Super Mods
16 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

My mother is coming over for dinner Xmas Eve. My bestie is coming for dinner Xmas day. I’m catering but I’m most excited about the desserts: creme brûlée and choc raspberry pavlova. Because Xmas calories don’t count (and even if the do... it’s 2020 so idgaf :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:)

What about your Xmas plans @Slayer

Aww that'll be nice! I hope you have an amazing time :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I'm just having a relatively quiet one this year because of COVID, but i'll be spending it with my immediate family! It'll be nice either way.

I'm just going to miss all the traditions I normally do around this time but can't due to how strict things are here in the UK (which is fine, i'd rather be super safe and making sure as many people are as safe as possible).

• Love 1

18 hours ago, MX3 said:

My family will be getting together on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Christmas Eve we always get takeout, have snacks and drinks and watch Xmas movies. We are all adults but we still get the Xmas Eve matching Pajamas lol. On Christmas Day we have a big breakfast, open gifts and watch movies as well. Pretty standard stuff. It may look different / be shorter because of covid but as far as I know we are still doing it... it’s hard because two of my siblings live alone so we can’t all just do our own thing. 

I’ll be announcing my pregnancy this year to my family so I’m anxious for that lol but it should be memorable 

My congratulations! I hope I will be announcing pregnancy myself next Christmas!🎄

I and my husband,we will be spending Christmas alone and I already ordered some food. We were invited to my family that lives 60 km far from us but we don't have good contacts with them as they had issue to accept our marriage (still they say we are not married as we hadn't Church wedding😹)as we are mixed couple (I am Polish my hubby is Afghan). So we will be chilling and I will be getting some energy as next month I have final exams to become radiographer and then we will be moving to the UK from Poland.

• Love 1