Which BS Fragrance is Best?

Mgmgmgmg

Do you have any fav Britney fragrances, any you still wear daily? What are our top 10? 

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm::mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm::mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Curious was one of my first "serious" perfumes, with atomizer and all. Fantasy was always too sweet for me, and I really have not experienced any of the others, though I've heard Believe is pretty androgynous.

Allure posted this cute article a few years ago ranking the Top 10.

https://www.allure.com/story/top-10-britney-spears-perfumes

10. VIP Private Show

9. Maui Fantasy

8. Fantasy In Bloom

7. Radiance

6. Fantasy Intimate Edition

5. Fantasy

4. Private Show

3. Midnight Fantasy

2. Believe

1. Curious

What are your favs? Agree or disagree with Allure's list? Any worth splurging on eBay?

:bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What even is this list? Most fans prefer Fantasy, not sure about the GP.Fantasy is my favorite but Prerogative Rave is great too, surprisingly light, like a Hollister brand.Don't know why some folks were bashing the original.Maybe because it was marketed as being uni***? I had heard rumors that Prerogative Rave was only available in Europe or some such nonsense and I was thrilled to find it on Wal-Mart.com recently.Like the colors on the bottle better than the original.Gifted it to myself.'Tis the season for receiving:bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:. Britney's scents don't last long though yet I keep buying them.

Fantasy is my favorite by far.  I wear it almost every day, and I used to get compliments about it all the time before the pandemic forced people to respect my personal space.  Circus Fantasy is the only scent that I've ever liked ALMOST as much as Fantasy.  I have and use Curious sometimes, but it's mostly décor for my dresser because that bottle is gorgeous. 

I love Believe for summer and Curious for winter. I agree with a lot of that Allure list (my top 3 are def the same but Believe at #1) but ngl Radiance does not deserve to be on that list. It's not bad but it's way too floral (the other Radiance flanker is better imo). Curious In Control also needs to be on this list; hotel room hooker realness.

Anyway, it's all moot since the pandemic happened I don't even wear deodorant :explainlol_stare_spin:

I have 17 perfumes (the 18th is on the way, which is Believe), so my top 10 is based on the perfumes that I have.

1. Maui Fantasy

2. Island Fantasy

3. Mignight Fantasy

4. Rainbow Fantasy

5. Fantasy in bloom

6. Hidden Fantasy

7. Fantasy

8. Fantasy: The Nice Remix

9. Festive Fantasy

10. VIP Private Show

Sorry but i don't like Curious, Prerogative or Private Show (this last one smells like cheap perfume) :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

I like to collect Britney's perfumes but I don’t use the vast majority, because although I like the smell I think that many of them don’t fit my adult style (for example, at 21 I loved Fantasy, now I don’t imagine myself using it, however I like the smell), of all that I have that I use every summer and that when It's done I go back to buy is Maui Fantasy.

I am very curious to try Radiance, but I still haven't been able to buy it online and in the perfumeries in my country it is to forget, they only have Fantasy on sale.

Currently wearing believe, this is what I go for most often

Curious is a classic

Midnight fantasy Id say is actually my all time fav

Private show is my fiances fav 

Hidden fantasy and circus fantasy are good too but I never really liked OG fantasy infact I gave it to my sister

I LOVE Private Show. My bottle has kind of gone bad, but before that, I would get compliments on it all the time. It's so warm, sweet, cozy, and ****. I love all her other perfumes, but most of them smell harsh on me because I have weird skin chemistry. But I think PS smells amazing on everyone.

Archived