Katy Perry surprise releases new EP "Cosmic Energy"

Jordan Miller

Jordan that click bait title!!! lololol. Smh. "Surprise releases NEW Ep" As if this was a surprise or actually new lmao.

Not gonna lie. I was pumped and excited thinking she had released new stuff. (So naive of me I know) Until I actually clicked and found its another of these pointless compilations. At least the cover and title is cute? I'll give her that. But Katherine Premiere. Why you doing these darling? Its not fun anymore :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Creativity and integrity have left the Perry brand. This release is made from nothing but cold capitalism and consumerism. Whoever buys this is fooled :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:.

This girl lost herself after giving up her purrfect teenage Fantasia brand, now she’s lost in the matrix and can’t find her way to her second commercial identity :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

Guess Hollywood creative directors are giving all they have in them to newbies like Dua Lipa or Grande or whoever they want to push commercially :onpoint_ten_10_wow_yes_yas:. Just shows Perry has no visions herself really :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:, she was manufactured, like the rest ofc. 

• Super Mods
15 hours ago, Cheshire-B said:

Beside having a new never seen picture as the cover I don't see the point. And Britney's team would probably re-use a picture that have been used a thousand times before so thank god they're not doing this... 

That femme fatale photo they used EVERYWHEREEE :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block