Watch the trailer for Justin Timberlake's new movie "Palmer"

14 hours ago, sugarspiceandnice said:

ya, she was spotted rubbing his thighs and playing with his fingers while they were drunk and off set. I’m not going to lie, this doesn’t appear to be the first time hes cheated on Jessica. He just appears to have been caught in something smaller- I wonder what they did in their hotel rooms or trailersΒ 

Β 

14 hours ago, Dirk said:

is this the movie he cheated jessica biel with one of the actress?

Β 

12 hours ago, Bundy said:

I just looked her instagramΒ 

She doesnt follow him but follows Britney :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Waiting for Jessica Biel's Cry me a river Cover (video included)

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, THE_MIKY said:

Β 

Β 

Waiting for Jessica Biel's Cry me a river Cover (video included)

Lol shes too talentless for that but she always loved to jam to all Britney inspired songs at his concerts, so theres that :matches:

I don’t know why y’all are saying he’s a terrible actor. He’s not the best actor in the world, but his past movies + this trailer show to me thatΒ he’s a decent / average actor. Is this just Britney bitterness? Haha.Β 
Β 

secondly, this movie looks very cheesy.Β 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, Naes614 said:

I can’t take him seriously as an actor. The sad thing is the story seems amazing but they should have went with a different actor. UghΒ 

Pretty much the same. I haven’t really enjoyed his acting as much as his music. The story this movie is telling is important thoughΒ :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:Β but I think its gonna bomb.Β 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block