Super Nintendo World opens in Japan in Feb 2021!!

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, the Pokémon Tournament finals in Korea were just postponed, that's why I wonder how the situation will fix in two months, even with the vaccine starting to roll out. 

Japan is doing quite well in terms of cases/rates. They have always been wearing masks and their culture is quite different.

They never had a strict lockdown and their cases are low/on par with areas around them. So it's quite possible to go to large scale parks. Especially where it's outside, where the virus is now known to die instantly in UV rays.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

WTF am I supposed to do in this place? I'm going to be a 35 year old running around like a raving lunatic with a brick bright coloured watch trying face fist the air surrounded in a gigantic neon brick castle ramming cartoony green food down my throat. It sounds enticing, but also very dark and ugly. I may not survive this kiddos. 

Lol dark and ugly??? 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block