Famous Spanish YouTuber gets facts wrong and is pro Jamie. Flood his social media and send him the FACTS

Circuslover

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NOOO NOT DALAS :queenie_falling_dying_dead: Please guys help us Spaniards fighting this guy, he’s full of **** and he always sides with the most problematic people in order to gain views and fame. he did this on purpose and local spaniards are not very well informed, we need to do something :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

5 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

NOOO NOT DALAS :queenie_falling_dying_dead: Please guys help us Spaniards fighting this guy, he’s full of **** and he always sides with the most problematic people in order to gain views and fame. he did this on purpose and local spaniards are not very well informed, we need to do something :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Well he probably knows the facts and is doing this for attention. It's always the not attractive ones that do bs like this.

And that guy is definitely not attractive.

Also how in the hell does he have 9 mill subs  ?

7 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Well he probably knows the facts and is doing this for attention. It's always the not attractive ones that do bs like this.

And that guy is definitely not attractive.

Also how in the hell does he have 9 mill subs  ?

he’s been since 2011 creating drama towards other famous youtubers to get attention. he’s hated by the Spanish Youtube community but he has his own army of furious fans (pambisitos) who attack everyone that contradicts him. 

and believe it or not he thinks he is SUPER ATTRACTIVE :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

4 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

he’s been since 2011 creating drama towards other famous youtubers to get attention. he’s hated by the Spanish Youtube community but he has his own army of furious fans (pambisitos) who attack everyone that contradicts him. 

and believe it or not he thinks he is SUPER ATTRACTIVE :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

He reminds me of Shane. Even less attractive due to even worse personality. 

Don't bother with him. He seems like trash. 

I mean I always avoid his content I'm a drama free person. Cause this was Britney related I just clicked in the middle of the video just to hear a few seconds and...

''Her father is not stealing her money. Because he has to present in court what he is doing with her money. The only money he gets is based on his salary because he spends full time with his daughter. The only money he receives is 128,000 euros per year. Bearing in mind that the father acts as a manager, as a tutor, as a policeman with his own daughter, he prevents other people from sending her *****, he prevents his daughter from making mistakes with her money. He dedicates himself full time to her and makes his daughter earn a lot of money. Honestly, a salary of 128,000 euros a year for all that seems little to me.''

Alt f4 :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Archived