Why is no-one filing an ex parte petition to get the order appointing Bessemer Trust as co-conservator signed?

IAmJustAKnee

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m glad she is asking this. Thank you for posting because she has me blocked so I can’t see her tweets on Twitter(idk why blocked 😭) my guess is because she gets harassed by team con minions all the time so she assumed my(at that time faceless) new Twitter account was gonna troll her. Lol bc I didn’t say anything to her.

Yup, I swear any time somebody tries to tell me that Sam Ingham is doing a good job I'm just going to show them this. Unfortunetely most of us don't know anything about law and how these things work so it's easy for us to fall for the illusion that Sam is trying his hardest. On the good side we have lawyers calling these people out and we should be paying attention to their more than informed opinions.

16 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

wasn't that order signed already though? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

unless I'm getting everything wrong, the delay was in the matter of the objection of Jamie's accounting reports, but as far as I understand, the Bessemer Trust has been named co-conservator weeks ago... :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: 

Bessemer's role is being disputed by Team Com. They had issues before the last date about their appoint, but since then, they do not believe that Bessemer should have an equal position to Jamie and Jamie should have a more important conservator role, rather than be a co-conservator.

Jamie's team is objecting for the sake of it to bide time and cover their tracks

14 hours ago, Karmickiss said:

I’m glad she is asking this. Thank you for posting because she has me blocked so I can’t see her tweets on Twitter(idk why blocked 😭) my guess is because she gets harassed by team con minions all the time so she assumed my(at that time faceless) new Twitter account was gonna troll her. Lol bc I didn’t say anything to her.

Omg I'm so sorry to hear that, here's what she said:

Why is no-one filing an ex parte petition to get the order appointing Bessemer Trust as co-conservator signed? Why is everyone, including Bessemer Trust, content with the 5-month wait to get an order signed which required "immediacy" per attorney Ingham.  #courtintergrityfirst

I believe that the disputed terms of the order could be easily argued in an open-court emergency hearing (if that is what everyone is waiting for).

In my experience, it is quite common for the probate court to set an ex parte hearing for an open court hearing within days "if the need" is there.  It actually happens a lot.

10 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Omg I'm so sorry to hear that, here's what she said:

Why is no-one filing an ex parte petition to get the order appointing Bessemer Trust as co-conservator signed? Why is everyone, including Bessemer Trust, content with the 5-month wait to get an order signed which required "immediacy" per attorney Ingham.  #courtintergrityfirst

I believe that the disputed terms of the order could be easily argued in an open-court emergency hearing (if that is what everyone is waiting for).

In my experience, it is quite common for the probate court to set an ex parte hearing for an open court hearing within days "if the need" is there.  It actually happens a lot.

❤️❤️❤️❤️ thank you

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/19/2020 at 11:19 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

Did Ingham only make the request in court orally?

Yet he didn't follow up with making sure the paperwork was filed and signed off on by the judge?

Is that what she is alleging is happening? That Ingham is being sloppy?

I'm not sure but I'll bump this. Hopefully someone can answer!

Archived