Kylie Jenner x Lou Taylor

holiday89

1 hour ago, Forever222 said:

Well Lou said in her court documents she has lost clients recently. When Sam Ingham exposes the facts of her mismanagement of Britney’s estate next year she will probably lose even more. A huge publication needs to expose her. It will Make a great story. 

Do we know Loucifer’s net worth? :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: Hopefully if she loses clients, her money will start to dry up. :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...
On 12/17/2020 at 11:35 AM, holiday89 said:

I was looking at California LLCs and noticed that Lou Taylor works for both Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian West. Lou is listed as their 'Registered Agent' and the address on file is that of Tri Star. Probably why Kim was the one to introduce Britney at the 2016 VMAs. No wonder why Kim doesn't speak about Britney's conservatorship. Thoughts? 

wB2WRCr.jpg

Holy... what can Lou do that other agency can’t do? I mean.. it’s not like she’s a genius in marketing. Her byproducts are Britney’s Circus, Femme Fatale, and Britney Jean. It has some bob but it has no personality compared to ITZ or blackout. I mean she’s no Beyoncé or Ariana marketing team. 

• Like 2

Khloe Kardashian made a supportive comment for Free Britney on IG just recently. I saw a screen shot on Twitter. 

It makes you wonder if the connection is there because Kim and Kris might have had chats about conservatorships for Kanye. What a scary  thought. He is unhinged but I wouldn't wish a conservatorship for anybody. You should not use conservatorships to control people. End of story. Reform is needed and hopefully the Kardashians rethink their LT connection before it blows up. 

• Like 1