Which Producer Brings The Best Out of Britney?

Jamie Lynn Forever

Max Martin ?

Baby, Crazy, Oops, Overprotected, If u seek amy, 3, Till the world ends, I Wanna Go, Criminal

b295b5fdbcf9c35dafb978e676ada381.jpg?w=6

Neptunes/Pharrell Williams ? 

Slave 4 U, Boys, Why should i be sad, Sugarfall

5516.jpg

Danja ? 

Almost all of BLACKOUT

britdanja.jpg?w=520

Bloodshy & Avant ? 

Toxic, Piece of Me, Radar, Freakshow, How I Roll, Toy Soldier, My Prerogative, Unusual You, Mona Lisa, Do somethin, Trip To Your Heart, I've just begun (havin' my fun)

B1-csS2IEAAOgCx.jpg

Dr Luke ?

Hold It Against Me, Till the world ends, Gasoline, Inside Out, Seal it with a kiss etc 

260px-Music-dr-luke.jpg

Will.i.am ?

Scream & Shout, Big Fat Bass, Chillin' with You (ft jamie lynn spears), Alien (glitch version), it should be easy, Work Work (clean version) etc 

britney-spears-will-i-am_smile-hug.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should open a poll for this.

• Max Martin definitely wins on commercial success :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:
  • Interesting to note that The Neptunes have produced some of her favourite work :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:
  • I really love how Bloodshy bring out a slight alternative style to her sound :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:
  • Didn't Dr Luke produce Circus?? I think that should be listed first :queenie_falling_dying_dead:
  • We have to be thankful to Will for giving us a huge hit with the locals :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Archived