Lady Gaga song "We Could Be Lovers" Leaks

Britney2001

(I don't know if Breatheheavy has the same rules as GagaDaily about posting links to unreleased songs. @Jordan Miller What is your policy on this?)

I won't post the link to be safe, but just search on Google "Lady Gaga We Could Be (Lovers) dbree" and go to the first link.

(It is not related to "Enigma" from Chromatica.)

----

Although the song is stated as being from A Star Is Born, there is some debate on where it is from:

1. Original LG5 - It has the darker RedOne-esque sound originally being teased for that album.

2. A Star Is Born - (Spoiler warning if you haven't seen the movie.)

Spoiler

The lyrics (most likely) reference the drag bar scene in the movie. (However, the reference to "Bad Romance" does not fit in with Lady Gaga trying to embody Ally as much as possible in the film.)

3. Early Chromatica - DJWS was originally a prominent producer on Chromatica, and the song does have some similarities to his sound.gaga-star.jpg.f950e68a09fbecf60278c1b46fe78ac2.jpg

• Love 2
  • Leader
10 hours ago, Britney2001 said:

(I don't know if Breatheheavy has the same rules as GagaDaily about posting links to unreleased songs. @Jordan Miller What is your policy on this?)

I won't post the link to be safe, but just search on Google "Lady Gaga We Could Be (Lovers) dbree" and go to the first link.

Thank you! You're right in that we can't post links to unreleased songs. 

I may or may not have heard this unreleased Gaga song and it may or may not be a bop :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block