Selena Gomez vs Beyonce: Better vocalist?

?????  

213 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney Spears.

beyonce's vocals are weak, tbh. selena gomez' vocals always stable. this beyonce girl is not even a worthy competition to selena's fingertips alone. poor selena carrying the music industry on her

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Invitation said:

Petti Lovato created 50 accounts to vote against Salina. Sad. That’s the only possible reason for this monstrosity of results.

10 hours ago, Invitation said:

Salina even outsang Miley in her studio version. When will Beyoncé ever?

Iconic, everyone should now retire , Selena just killed the competition

8 hours ago, Pbloem19 said:

Neither. Raini Rodriguez ends both of them.:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

iconic

17 hours ago, NotLouTaylor said:

You're not getting it are you? Selena could do Love On Top but Beyoncé would struggle with Hands to Myself so my point is that Selena Gomez is a way more versatile vocalist, she can sing every genre, Bey's vocals peaked during Lion King era, there's a reason she's trying to rap now: She realized that she can't compet Selena's next level vocals. Selena is the blueprint .

Your question was clear. You said better vocalist. Do even call Selena a vocalist is a joke and disrespect to true vocalists. Selena does not have one song that shows her vocal prowess because she has none, besides breathing. She can never sing a song like Dangerously In Love, Love On Top, Halo, If I Were A Boy. And I am not even a Beyonce fan, I have more of Selenas songs on my playlist, but I can recognize a true vocalist. And Selena aint it. This seems like a joke. I can believe this is a serious post :) 

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Exhale+
12 hours ago, WhatItsLike2BeMe said:

this is a joke right? never even once in my life have i thought "wow those selena vocals!"

Ummm maam. Beyonces vocals are barely non existent :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: the only thing she does is whisper :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew: Selena on the other hand tho :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: a real vocal queen :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 

• Love 1

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: