Selena Gomez vs Beyonce: Better vocalist?

?????  

259 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is this a serious topic or an early April fools joke? Lmao Lol GIF by reactionseditor Beyoncé will not go down as one of the greatest vocalists, but she has sung with some of the greatest's like Celine Dion and has done tributes for the likes of Stevie Wonder. Selena cannot sing on that level, it's a joke their names are in the same sentence :) 

23 minutes ago, Niko_TheFreak said:

Is this a serious topic or an early April fools joke? Lmao Lol GIF by reactionseditor Beyoncé will not go down as one of the greatest vocalists, but she has sung with some of the greatest's like Celine Dion and has done tributes for the likes of Stevie Wonder. Selena cannot sing on that level, it's a joke their names are in the same sentence :) 

You're not getting it are you? Selena could do Love On Top but Beyoncé would struggle with Hands to Myself so my point is that Selena Gomez is a way more versatile vocalist, she can sing every genre, Bey's vocals peaked during Lion King era, there's a reason she's trying to rap now: She realized that she can't compet Selena's next level vocals. Selena is the blueprint .

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, SJK said:

I’m so confused. People actually think Selena Gomez can sing!? 
That girl has zero stage presence. 

I am by no means a Beyoncé fan but girl does have a voice.  

Obviously Selena outsings everyone including whitney houston in her prime :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: 

It's a joke boo :clownery_makeup_meme:

28 minutes ago, Xfactor Sam said:

you guys are really comparing apples to oranges :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

i agree, im not deaf, so legend gomez is a much better vocalist, songwriter and artist:cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette: beyonce doesnt have the range that she thinks she posseses

selena is more accaimed by youtube vocal coaches which are a very good indicator of proper vocal techniques and selena has a healtier vocal technique its non destructive it's soothing she reinvented what it means to be a vocalist , as of 2020 everyone is trying to emulate her voice

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
17 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

i agree, im not deaf, so legend gomez is a much better vocalist, songwriter and artist:cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette: beyonce doesnt have the range that she thinks she posseses

selena is more accaimed by youtube vocal coaches which are a very good indicator of proper vocal techniques and selena has a healtier vocal technique its non destructive it's soothing she reinvented what it means to be a vocalist , as of 2020 everyone is trying to emulate her voice

Petti Lovato created 50 accounts to vote against Salina. Sad. That’s the only possible reason for this monstrosity of results.

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block