Selena Gomez vs Beyonce: Better vocalist?

?????  

259 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, NotLouTaylor said:

Legend. She's a vocalist, Beyonse can't relate, she doesn't have to range to pull off that smooth, silky, whisper vocal technique. Selena is unmatched in that domain. Even Billie Eilish tried to emulate the Selana Gomez Vocal Technique and she just doesn't have Selena's immaculate angelic vocal range :neydedance_purple:

We been knew. All Payonce does is lip sync like hell :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, CloseMyEyes1457 said:

Beyonce and her father are it again. Rigging this thread and votes like they haves been rigging her songwriting skills and buying her grammies. Of course Selena is superior all the way, dancing, vocals, technique. Her first pop-rock album (with the one and only The Scene) was SO mature for a new up and coming artist and her true inspiration and influence were Paramore! She sure has made Paramore proud.  :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

A fraud! Beyhive at it again , they're so desperate :neydedance_purple:

Selena is actually a legit songwriter and vocalist, Beyonka always lipsyncs , Selena doesn't need to lipsync since she sounds identical to the CD

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

came here to see legendary vocalist Selena Gomez, who has stolen many careers and won 100 grammys, is losing to Floponce :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad: 

Payonce couldnt even handle seeing her name not being #1 on a forum poll, so she decided to bribe exhalers to actually vote for her. Our poor queen selena is getting torn for nothing :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
10 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Payonce couldnt even handle seeing her name not being #1 on a forum poll, so she decided to bribe exhalers to actually vote for her. Our poor queen selena is getting torn for nothing :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Awful awful awful. They can send as many bots as they want i can see through their fraudulent scammy methods , Bey, her father  and beyhive aka bothive are really desperate

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, SJK said:

I’m so confused. People actually think Selena Gomez can sing!? 
That girl has zero stage presence. 

I am by no means a Beyoncé fan but girl does have a voice.  

Is this a joke?  Beyonce has no power or range in her voice.  Meanwhile Selena is recognized as the voice of our generation, even surpassing Whitney Houston in that regard.  Beyonce could nevah.

• Love 4
  • Haha 5
5 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

me listening to Beyonce: :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

me listening to the greatest vocalist of all time, Selena Gomez: :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

3 minutes ago, mythology said:

Is this a joke?  Beyonce has no power or range in her voice.  Meanwhile Selena is recognized as the voice of our generation, even surpassing Whitney Houston in that regard.  Beyonce coula nevah.

Spill the tea. Beyonce is yet to surpass Selena's influential vocal technique that many many singers tried to emulate and failed miserably, she is the blueprint of what it means to be a vocalist in the 2020s , Bey will never reach that level of melisma (idk what that means but vocal coaches use that term a lot)

• Love 4
1 minute ago, NotLouTaylor said:

Spill the tea. Beyonce is yet to surpass Selena's influential vocal technique that many many singers tried to emulate and failed miserably, she is the blueprint of what it means to be a vocalist in the 2020s , Bey will never reach that level of melisma (idk what that means but vocal coaches use that term a lot)

Selena's hit single ''A year without rain'' outsold Beyonce's whole discography 

:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: i am genuinely hurt and disappointed that Beyonka rigged this poll and hired people to write nonsense comments on here so she would look somewhat as talented as the queen, Selena Gomez 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

Her melisma is truly out of this world, her fermatas are super heavy and her head voice is unheard of   :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

Selena's hit single ''A year without rain'' outsold Beyonce's whole discography 

:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: i am genuinely hurt and disappointed that Beyonka rigged this poll and hired people to write nonsense comments on here so she would look somewhat as talented as the queen, Selena Gomez 

We're used to it, imagine how tired we here, first she buys Grammys and now she buys bots to rig the results of Breatheheavy's poll as if that would look legit lol everyone knows Selena can sing circles around Beyonka

6 minutes ago, CloseMyEyes1457 said:

Her melisma is truly out of this world, her fermatas are super heavy and her head voice is unheard of   :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

Tell em sis , even purist vocal coaches praised Selena's ability to reach whistle tone notes that can't even be heard by the human ear spectrum, Beyonka could NEVER. i wish i was a dog just so i could hear those soundwaves and frequencies produced by Selena's immaculate vocal cords.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block