Selena Gomez vs Beyonce: Better vocalist?

?????  

259 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Beyonce and her father are it again. Rigging this thread and votes like they haves been rigging her songwriting skills and buying her grammies. Of course Selena is superior all the way, dancing, vocals, technique. Her first pop-rock album (with the one and only The Scene) was SO mature for a new up and coming artist and her true inspiration and influence were Paramore! She sure has made Paramore proud.  :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I think Beyoncé has a better voice but I like listening to Selena more. But with that being said, neither are amazing and Beyoncé is good at over singing making herself sound better and more talented than she actually is. Selena has a nice light voice and actually sounds good live without pulling out all the vocal tricks get contemporaries do. Slay Selena, you win. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Xfactor Sam said:

This a joke right? Lmaooooo

Cause honestly Selena's voice is far more superior than that of Beyonce. I mean its SO obvious :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Poor Beyonka if she got to share a stage with Selena. She would be devastated at how Selena would outsing her :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Imagine voting Clownyonce over the real queen bee selena slaymez :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I suggest a ban on these ignorant sheep who dare vote Trashyonce over the only and one @Jordan Miller :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

2 hours ago, mythology said:

Beyonce's voice is incredibly weak, especially compared to Selena Gomez.  Selena wins hands down:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Legend. She's a vocalist, Beyonse can't relate, she doesn't have to range to pull off that smooth, silky, whisper vocal technique. Selena is unmatched in that domain. Even Billie Eillish and Ariana Grande tried to emulate the Selana Gomez Vocal Technique and they just couldn't keep up with Selena's immaculate angelic vocal range :neydedance_purple:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block