Updates from Britney's conservatorship hearing: Jodi Montgomery extended as Conservator until August 2021 & Sam Ingham in court states: “Doing it the same way for years doesn't make it the right way”

Slayer

4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

So no changes until the very earliest April. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

Call me naive but I have hope for this one. This one actually sets us up for what we want. We want the Financials looked at this hearing will actually have purpose and not some status update.

But with jamies team who knows they may pull some petty stuff to make it go longet

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, bliss said:

4 more months of this :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: hope Britney is ok

They need this time to investigate the finances. And the judge granted them that time. Jamie’s team was refuting that, but the Judge decided in team Britney’s favour - (the real team Britney)  

its truly the start of the end!! Another couple of hearings in Britney’s favour, shes probably ecstatic. 

• Love 4
  • Like 5