Britney Spears shows off new hairdo ahead of conservatorship hearing: "out with the old .... in with the new !!!!! Now let us pray"

Slayer

36 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

I KNOW there is obviously something really dark going on around her. But. 

Can anyone else sense there is something dark surrounding her based on these photos?

I think she's fascinated/fixated with the look from "Big Eyes" which "she" has alluded to over the months. I feel like there is something that she is trying to say with this that we have missed.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I think she's fascinated/fixated with the look from "Big Eyes" which "she" has alluded to over the months. I feel like there is something that she is trying to say with this that we have missed.

There’s definitely something trying to be communicated. That aura is heavy. I love hearing your perspective on things!

• Love 4
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

There’s definitely something trying to be communicated. That aura is heavy. I love hearing your perspective on things!

As always we are on the same page. You are one of my favorite posters on here. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

The aura is beyond heavy. All we can do is hope that her 40's will be all hers. Its upsetting how much of her life and vitality they've sapped away. 

• Love 4

love the new look, its very '90s punkish.. if this was a picture of Billie Eilish nobody would say anything.. but because it's Britney everyone is taking also this picture as a sign of mental instability. Anyway I will always be sad for her lips, after 4-5 years those fillers are still there making that strange joker smile, I hope she will fix them someday.

On 12/16/2020 at 11:20 PM, Slayer said:

Ahead of Britney's conservatorship hearing today, she posted a photo showing off her new haircut.

She wrote: 

EpYjQu6WEAImBu6?format=jpg&name=largeBRIT-HAIR.jpg.9743032515d9798dd1d70d2f8188e0f1.jpg

Relate

I'm surprised there is no Britney gallery online anymore. Her eyes remind me of that she is looking at the camera and a chain is dangling from her hand. Can someone find that photo? Her eye make up is super heavy and black. 

13 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

I'm surprised there is no Britney gallery online anymore. Her eyes remind me of that she is looking at the camera and a chain is dangling from her hand. Can someone find that photo? Her eye make up is super heavy and black. 

There are some like theonyxzone or britspears.net 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDRO33Se4qlv-bGOK9E5c

On 12/18/2020 at 1:47 PM, Danielle1987 said:

I KNOW there is obviously something really dark going on around her. But. 

Can anyone else sense there is something dark surrounding her based on these photos?

There’s literally a scar on her face around her lip that no one seems to be paying attention to. I didn’t notice it either until I read some comments